LG vs. CE: Lawful Good is Victorious!

Gansk

Explorer
Round 271:

Offal:[sblock]You heal 130 hp to full.[/sblock]

Round 272: Offal doesn't budge (39 vs. 43 Bull Rush).

Offal's turn in round 272.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 272: Offal misses everytime, five (yes, five) times due to invisibility.

Round 273: Uri misses four times, three of them due to invisibility.

Offal:[sblock]You are hit by a claw and a bite for 36+4-4 total damage. You have 339 hp left.[/sblock]

Offal's turn in round 273.

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: I'm curious how you rule this. Offal wants to try a targeted dispel magic on Uri. For targeted, one needs to be able to see or touch the target. Obviously, sight doesn't help, so what is required for touch? Is it part of the casting or it would require a separate action (meaning that Offal will not take two rounds to do it? There are no rules on it, so if you want to open up this sblock so PJSlavner is not left in the dark, go ahead. The way I think I'd rule is to make it part of the casting (like any regular touch spell) and require a touch attack.

Last edited:

Gansk

Explorer
Uri hit twice, with a claw and a bite. I reported the damage in Offal's sblock.

I forgot Offal attacked with a hasted bite, which also missed due to invisibility!

OOC: I2K wants to use touch to determine the target of a spell, even though the spell is not normally a touch spell. I think the spell needs to say 'Range: touch' for the touch spell mechanics to occur. I'm 50/50 on this, so can anybody else weigh in with an opinion?

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Well, the rule I'm referring to is this one from the Target or Targets section under Aiming a Spell: "You must be able to see or touch the target, and you must specifically choose that target."

ugulu

First Post
OOC: How about - it's a 50/50 touch spell - meaning one standard action to cast+touch, but you cannot hold the charge if you miss, it's just gone.

Remove ads