• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Light Blindness and you!

Diomeneus

First Post
Is there some way of affecting or diminishing Light Blindness or Light Sensitivity? Specifically for the Drow but now I just want to know in general. I know 3.5e has Daylight Adaptation as a feat but I just couldn't find any feat/item that could do anything like that.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Well, given that PF is very 3.5 transparent, you could always port that feat over to your PF game...

I don't see anything similar in the PfSRD which should have the feats from all the published stuff, but if it was anywhere it would be in the Second Darkness AP, probably book 1

Also - there might be something in this upcoming book that will tackle that for you?

Advanced Races Guide

Last edited:

paradox42

First Post
The obvious answer is the 2nd-level spell Protective Penumbra which came in Ultimate Magic. Pretty easy to get, and you could make magic items out of it. Obvious way to do magical sunglasses, for example, as have shown up in many a D&D novel involving Drow.

Remove ads