Living Star Wars Saga: Adventure 1: Welcome to Haon

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

I don't have enough time to write a description... Here's my Use the Force check vs his will (since... he's not physically fighting it).

[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

I don't have enough time to write a description... Here's my Use the Force check vs his will (since... he's not physically fighting it).

[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc] You're right, it's Will. "the Force can have a strong effect on the weak minded". I found it in the Move Object power, so our whole discussion was pointless! LOL!
Anyway, I think you have to Move it in space with the power in some way, not just hold it down.

Okay, if you're posting this right now, I've likely been ninja'd.

I wonder if, when using the Space scale, 6 squares in any direction is bigger than on a world? Or if it applies?[/sblock]

Yabanjin

First Post
"L-looks like an older model to me," Galen shouts, "Cheaper, and p-probably harder to trace back to its o-o-owner."

Galen looks over at the people piled up near the door and decides to go investigate. He whistles to his R2 unit to follow him to the door, pulling tools out of his over-loaded cargo pockets as he walks. Now that he has a mechanical problem to address, he calms down and marches toward the door with the matter-of-fact determination of a skilled craftsman with a job to do. "'Scuse me! Uh, pardon me, miss! Fix-it guy, comin' through!"

fireinthedust

Explorer
Kered: [sblock=ooc] Still waiting on your roll on Invisible Castle. It's not showing up in your post! [/sblock]

Galen: You get to the door and see that the door is set into a short tunnel in the tanks (as it were), so you've got a metal door surrounded on all sides by fish tank. The fish are ye space fish, so weird looking specimens from all over. One of them is watching you, a head-sized orange ball of a fish is a flat face and a round mouth that looks permanently formed to be impatient. As you come near it pounds itself against the glass, as if it forgot it was in a tank.

You look at the door and you can see that it is one of those heavy metal doors that slam shut like on cargo bays. This is odd for a luxury cruise ship restaurant.

[sblock=initiative]
Kered
Galen
Maryth <== YOU'RE UP!
Droid
Bystanders[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Kered: [sblock=ooc] Still waiting on your roll on Invisible Castle. It's not showing up in your post! [/sblock]

[sblock=FireintheDust]

Prolly cuz i'm a moron. I dont' know how to backtrack rolls... and i can't remember what he got... so I rerolled. If you know how to backtrack, then please do. Sorry bud.

1d20+12=30 Use the Force = 30 [/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
Maryth Misses horribly with her blaster shot, and the energy slams into a small school of amazingly rare fish (all 8 of whom die horribly, one per point of damage... the Force sheds a tear).

Kered manages to slam the Crab Droid across the ground, shattering another stand of reefs, sending up a huge cloud of sand.

The Crab Droid, however, moves itself quickly, its heuristic processor analyzing the Jedi's attack and compensating. It's body twists as best it can, incredibly fast for a creature of its size and under water, and it climbs off a reef to land on its feet! It's visual units scan for a target, deciding on the mechanic GALEN and firing off a shot!
A massive bolt of energy lances towards the mechanic, misses and melts some of the surface of one of the massive blast doors. This has the effect of also rocking the room, as vibrations from the door cause the chandeleer to shake, and reflections of the crystals dance frantically about the room. The plasteel floor is unharmed by the energy attack.

fireinthedust

Explorer
The Bystanders continue running around the room, frantic at the idea that the Crab droid is shooting at them like fish in a barrel.

The three of you seem to be the only ones capable of the focus of thought to deal with this deadly predicament; the other patrons of the restaurant are clearly too frazzled by this turn of events to do anything useful or note.

[sblock=Top of the round!] I was wondering what the hold-up was, but I figured it out: it's Kered's turn again.

Kered <== You're up!
Galen
Maryth
Droid
Bystanders [/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=Experience point scheme] So I should let you lot know what the scheme for this encounter is; it's only fair.

There are about ten patrons in the restaurant, and each one is worth a bonus amount of XP; most are worth 50XP, while Pinky is worth 75xp, if you help them survive tot he end of the encounter.

The size of the bar is about 10x10 squares, generally a square, with tables all over that you can jump from one to the other on. Anything that is Plasteel can ignore energy blasts.

I know this is a challenging encounter, but bare with me. There is a solution to it; if I haven't explained things well enough, ask questions! Let me know![/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

Is there any kind of ..... lifeform out and about that would have an intelligence score of 3 or more? I don't quite understand if what we are fighting is outside shooting in... or in a tank in the room or what... I have an idea if it's outside, and a totally different idea if it's inside lol. [/sblock]

Remove ads