Living Star Wars Saga: Adventure 1: Welcome to Haon

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=ooc explaination]The Crab droid is *inside* the tank, while you lot are basically above it. There's a floor made of a material that mere blasters/lightsabres can't affect, and a number of bystanders running around getting shot at by the droid; and, in the tank near the crab droid, are fish and reefs and stuff.

It's not just combat, basically, even though we're going round-by-round. [/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

Any fish that r big enough to threaten the droid? I was going to have kered mi d trck one into seeing the droid as food. If that's possible, then feel free to roll for me. I'm havin a bit of a time posting lol. Kered has a +12 to use the force[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
//sorry I took so long. My entire fish tank died yesterday, and I lost fish I've had for about five years all at once. Just "surprise!", and that was it. I was reluctant to post for a fight in a fish tank. Still a bit bummed, but I'm good now.

Kered: You *can* get that manta-ray fish to attack the droid, the one that reflected light from the massive chandeleer in the room; it'll blind it for a round, or it can cover up its gun (ie: chance the shot hits no one, or one of the bystanders; or it can't hit any of you for one round, but this kills the ray).
However, you still have the Move Object locked on it. Do you want to drop that, or are you going to keep sustaining it?

Galen/Maryth: what are you two up to?

Yabanjin

First Post
Gareth examines the damage the droid's blaster did to the door, seeing if it had opened up an aperture wide enough to get at the security panel's circuit board. He nods to his R2 unit, and together they go to work on opening the door.

[sblock="rollin' rollin' rollin'"]
R2P5 - Mechanics roll to assist:
1d20+6 → [20,6] = (26)
Good job, R2!
Gareth - Mechanics roll to open door:
1d20+15 → [2,15] = (17)

Hey now, just who's the sidekick around here?:eek:[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
Kered shifts the Crab droid over yet again, right out of the way of Maryth's blaster fire and into some coral. (roll damage) Maryth's shot misses the droid, misses the fish, reflects off a shiney scale on an eel of some sort, and strikes the Trandoshan bystander. The bystander's arm is severed by the shot, falling to the ground. Aaaargh! My arm! It'll take be a week to grow it back, you monster!

Galen's droid does a great job of assisting him, setting up his work nicely, just the way he likes. Mid-way he remembers that he's working on what looks like Nemoidian circuitry, not Duros circuitry, failing to open the door. He is aware that something's been done to seal this door artificially; he may have to plug in his R2 unit and hack the system to find out what's going on (ie: computer use check next round).

The Droid fires another shot, this time at the Jedi [sblock=rolls]1d20+8=22, 3d10=26 Bam! Do you want to spend your other actions deflecting this sucker with your lightsabre? If you spend one of this level's Force points, I'll allow you to cut the damage in half this once.[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

Cutting it in half won't matter. It's over my massive damage threshold. I will spend a force point to stay alive (just KO'd) [/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Hmmm... that's not good. Is there a recovery rules method, round by round, if you're not at 0hp but down?[/sblock]

Top of the round... Galen!

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

Nope. Basically he's KO'd. Which is why a decent con score is a must have LOL. I figured I would manage to stay away from most of the blasters lol. Oh well, crap happens sometimes. A 3d10 blaster is nasty lol, although most of the weapons are.[/sblock]

Remove ads