• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salix

First Post
Stormwind said:
I have updated the proposal list I posted here with the recent changes.
Sorry, I've been slow to look at these. I plan to crank through them NEXT weekend. Thanks for the help Stormwind. Nice to see Ben Robbins making a guest appearance over here also

hero4hire

Explorer
Been hospitalized this past week. Trying to catch up online-wise.

Anyone who was approved via e-mail is approved to go on adventures.

hero4hire

Explorer
Bront said:
Ouch man. You've been having a rough go of it.

That's no joke!

As long as I still have my Lady and the lil one on the way I should be okay at the end.

But its been tough! :confused:

Velmont

First Post
Don't hesitate to take a few more days if you need so. We like you around, but we want you in good health.

Salix

First Post
Velmont said:
Don't hesitate to take a few more days if you need so. We like you around, but we want you in good health.

My thoughts exactly. Real life trumps the boards. Take care and get better.

Salix

First Post
VioletSamurai said:
@Salix: Ben Robbins? Where?

Proposal:fix for boost. Ben has given me some good advice over the past year since I have been running Dr. Null adventures. I can't wait to check out the evil genius series. In fact, I'd suggest any of Lame Mage products to potential GMs

Salix

First Post
Hey fellow judges. As promised I looked at most of the proposals, but have a few to go. I'll try to get these done next weekend. Maybe we can finish out the approval on the ones that have been updated.

Stormwind- Thanks for the great work! :cool:

Stormwind

First Post
Salix said:
Hey fellow judges. As promised I looked at most of the proposals, but have a few to go. I'll try to get these done next weekend. Maybe we can finish out the approval on the ones that have been updated.

Stormwind- Thanks for the great work! :cool:
No problem :D

I've updated the listing again with the recent changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads