• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
Bront said:
If you're talking about potential implications beyond that, e-mail me, and we can discuss them. If it disqualifies me from playing that adventure, so be it, but I'd rather take one for LS than have a potential problem later on.

I agree. As rgordona seems to wish to see Sergeant, I'll stay out of there and I think you three can handle that if it is difficult, but if you judge another opinion is needed, e-mail me and I'll pass the mission if there too much spoiler.

Master Pelle

First Post
It seem that I'm quit busy now and I'm not always on this board so that I have decided if is better if I leave from the gaming so that I don't delayed with the current mission.

Bront

The man with the probe
Master Pelle said:
It seem that I'm quit busy now and I'm not always on this board so that I have decided if is better if I leave from the gaming so that I don't delayed with the current mission.
Thanks for letting us know. Hope you can come back :)

Salix

First Post
Master Pelle said:
Thank. We will see about the future if I could continue it.
MP- Updated the character tracking thread. Points will be available when you return. If you come back before the mission is over check back in. It's been a pleasure. Wish I could have been a little more attentive to the game, but my move slowed us down some.

Edit: Longer weekend away than expected. I'll be voting on remaining proposals as soon as I can (hopefully by the end of next weekend).

Salix

First Post
I'll be picking up at least two replacement characters from the Great Iridium Con into my game if people are interested. I'll be taking them by reply to this post, but also by the amount of playing time the character has had the opportunity to take part in. Post here to put your hat in the ring. Look at my last post to" From the Bowels of Philly to see possible roadblocks to game progress. I figure characters in the ready lounge will soon be pulled into a newly proposed game.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Salix said:
I'll be picking up at least two replacement characters from the Great Iridium Con into my game if people are interested. I'll be taking them by reply to this post, but also by the amount of playing time the character has had the opportunity to take part in. Post here to put your hat in the ring. Look at my last post to" From the Bowels of Philly to see possible roadblocks to game progress. I figure characters in the ready lounge will soon be pulled into a newly proposed game.
Do you want people with more playing experience or less? Sierra has had literally 0 playing experience except for the Great Iridium Con (while it lasted). She'd be happy to join up, especially if her social skills could be of use.

Bront

The man with the probe
Salix said:
Gun Monkey is available if this involves Dr Tripod imitator from your previous Philly adventure.

Salix

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Do you want people with more playing experience or less? Sierra has had literally 0 playing experience except for the Great Iridium Con (while it lasted). She'd be happy to join up, especially if her social skills could be of use.
Looking at Sierra and the villain I have, I'm looking for bricks, or at least more physical characters. I'd like to give the other players a chance, but if no one else shows interest she's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads