• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LMoP [ooc]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
You don't have to do it - if we miss the surprise, we miss it. It makes sense to stop them since we didn't intimidate townmaster enough (us being good guys and all :p ), but we don't have to go.

As for wounds, [MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION], I remember that Castagyr took a hit and I think Vottr did too...

EDIT: Checked: Vottr took 10hp and Castagyr 6 in the same round in #180 and that is all as far as I can tell.

Axel

First Post
I agree! He feels so real I want to slap him!! I hope you're not leaving because of character tensions. But then, I also hope everything is alright behind your screen too.

If you can, please stay! Tension and conflict are part of storytelling too. :)

tuxgeo

Adventurer
It's in situations such as these that I usually find myself wanting to express my hope that people can respect each other's decisions, at least to the extent of holding a game together and having fun doing it. However, I'm now feeling that it's time for a little bit of tactical silliness instead.

For those who haven't recently viewed these videos, here are a few YouTube links to “Never Split the Party” — an RPG tribute/parody song by Emerald Rose:
a LEGO ("brick") film
an anime-and-movie mix by Wingless Archangel Studios
a "Pony" mix by "scienceandponies"
a "Frozen" mix by Scrabble Scribbler
Emerald Rose live/electric at Megacon 2012
Emerald Rose live/acoustic at Megacon 2009

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Axel said:
I agree! He feels so real I want to slap him!! I hope you're not leaving because of character tensions. But then, I also hope everything is alright behind your screen too.

If you can, please stay! Tension and conflict are part of storytelling too. :)
Thank you for recognizing that I am role-playing Castagyr well, though I hardly think it was anything that special. I play a number of games that require significantly more effort in writing and role-playing.

Neurotic

Thank you for recognizing that I am role-playing Castagyr well, though I hardly think it was anything that special. I play a number of games that require significantly more effort in writing and role-playing.

Having simple characters doesn't make them any harder to pull off properly!

mips42

Adventurer
So, once again, we are four. Brlo, Vottr, Leonan and Eddicus. Try for a 5th or not? I am tempted to say not but will leave it open for discussion.

Axel

First Post
I don't mind one more than requirements. It covers the bases when people don't continue playing, without leaving the party temporarily short handed. :)

Neurotic

I don't mind either way. It would be harder without fifth (for how many is the adventure originally written?) - also, 5th tends to be much shorter on healing then previous versions so it may be harder simply due to lack of resources.

Anyhow, I don't mind the challenge :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads