• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LMoP [ooc]

mips42

Adventurer
As far as I understand, Leonan and Eddicus are in the 'Shed' with the Redbrand while Vottr and Castagyr are in the tavern with the bodies and everyone else.

Axel

First Post
This could get messy... :-/

My recollections...east first.
Castagyr and Eddicus are in the pub.
Leonan is in the shed.

Slightly more challenging, due to a lack of updates. (Sorry!)
Brlo is waiting outside the shed with loaded crossbow in case Leonan's bitch runs off.

Impossible to tell...
Vottr was making noise with Brlo. Now he is taking a dump in the woods?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6746242]mips42[/MENTION], let me and axel know when Brlo and Leonan finish with binding and return to the tavern.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ease up, perrinmiller, we need him still - he may order keeping redbrands in jail for the duration of our expedition at least. Unless you want to leave someone of the party to guard them. You don't want to fight the whole town over mauling/killing their townmaster (corrupt as he may be)
Sorry, but I am not interested in any criticism of my gameplay/roelplaying. I did not like before, and I still don't.

mips42

Adventurer
As this has come up again, I will address it.
Just as you would be adverse to someone telling you that you are playing your character 'wrong', Please don't try to tell another player the 'right' way to enjoy the game.
If your character has an issue with the way another character is handling a situation, that is something to be handled IN CHARACTER.
You know, treat others how you'd like to be treated and all that.
I really don't want to have to mention this again.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
My apologies. It came out stronger then I intended. I couldn't react in-game since Leonan wasn't there. For the record, I didn't intend to imply that perrin plays Castagyr wrong or tell him how to play. Just offering some options.

So, perrinmiller, this will be last ooc comment you get from me since you're so sensitive. This is colaborative game, not your own show though so allow for different opinions and lack of direct tabletop reaction in PbP setting.

I will keep ooc comments to minimum for everyone except when doing tactical discussion in this thread.

The rest of you feel free to comment on my actions with Leonan, especially if you disagree. Argument it and I'll consider it. Lets get back to gaming.

Axel

First Post
There's always the in-character option of knocking the sociopathic paladin out. How many witnesses to murder? :)

As a Paladin, he's been played out quite well. Let's see how everyone else's character copes with moral relativism.

Remove ads