LMoP [ooc]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Indeed. But that is because mips cannot type :p
We can continue, of course. It's not that long until New Year.

So, Axel / Brlo gets two shots (one for the last round and one for this where thugs only moved) then the rest of us get one action...and then we're in melee (again), right?

VOTE: continue if mips can type

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I vote we put this adventure on pause for a few weeks, at least.

Reason: Recovery from injuries should not be rushed. (Look at how long it took Tiger Woods to get back into golf after two consecutive spinal surgeries: it was 15 months this last time!)

As for myself, I'm going to be "out of the area" for a couple of weeks, but I'm only traveling a couple of hundred miles, and will have internet connectivity when I get there.

mips42: You might wish to consider the possibility of re-opening the game to newer applicants once you're able to type more easily. Depending on interest, there could be a chance to get the party back up to five or six players, if enough people haven't already played LMoP. (Could some folks conceivably get the Starter Set as a Christmas present, and want to play LMoP without having to learn to DM first?)

Neurotic

I know a guy who didn't play anything but 4e. He might be interested. I didn't see him online since 4e living crashed, but he never dropped out of the games we played.

mips42

Adventurer
What a week. Just plain tired. Did you ever have one of those weeks where it seems like everything breaks? Yep.
Replaced:
Thermostat in the house (Yay, heat!)
Microwave
Hot water pot

Repaired:
Circular saw
Windshield wipers on one car
two computers

Yep, just tired. Luckily my wound is doing lots better and I am ready for a new year of Gaming! My sweetie got me a Players Handbook for Christmas!
Hope you all had good holidays as well, whatever you celebrate.

Neurotic

My year started with dead car battery. Luckily, I pay instance against random events so got it started for free and replace today (not for free). But it could be worse ;) it always can.

Happy New Year everyone!

Good to see you recovering, mips!

Axel

First Post
2016 was a crappy year for a lot of reasons. George Michael was just the last of them.

2017 can only be better, right?

Remove ads