• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lobo's Elven Space Invader's Game

Vertexx69

First Post
Quandrus rides up next to the princess with a consoling look on his face. "If it is any small comfort young highness, your father did have time to make peace with the gods before his end came this day." He absently fingers his holy symbol a moment before reaching around to sratch Inharra's back as she sits behind him.

Shayuri

First Post
"There will be time for vengeance," Lily says as she looks at the destruction of the palace. Her voice is soft, but her inflection is cold. "Your duty now is to live to take it. Our duty is to see that you do."

She turns to look at the others with her strange, black eyes. "Are the horses ready? We must be away from here."

Jemal

Adventurer
The colour drains from Kiera's cheeks as she watches the destruction. Her green eyes burn with tears as she nods silently to her sisters words. At that moment, she ses a small creature bounding towards them with all speed.
"Nevin!" She cries, recognizing her companion.. She had left him with her father, to keep an eye on him.. She was glad he had escaped, but that meant that there was nothing left to go back to. They would have to start over.
Her hand begins to glow with power, flames spreading to form a tiny ball in her hand as she takes a step forward, thinking to retaliate. The Weasel jumps up on the horse then, and clambers onto her shoulder, chattering at her in a strange sounding mix of animal noises and the common tongue. She stops and lets her head fall, the flames dieing "Yes, you're right, Family first. Then they will pay."

Princess Kiera smiles weakly at Quandrus as she turns, wiping the tears away and resuming her regal bearing, long silver hair flowing behind her as she leads her horse and her sisters away from her home, not looking back.

[sblock=ooc]
Just a little character development, and the introduction of my Familiar (BTW, MR DM, would you like to do the roleplaying of the familiar or Can I? He's a fairly active & Mischievious little scoundrel.
BTW, The fire was just descriptive of her starting to cast Fireball and then deciding not to.
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Franklin bows his head a moment, the adventurer is ever practical. "Right. We should be off then. I can obscure us temporarily with a cloud of fog, though that may be more ideal if we are actual attacked. Either way, I am ready."

ethandrew

First Post
Anderson nods his head, "I agree with him. We should be off at once. A hard ride will help with the grief, I'm sure." He looks around the small clearing in which they have gathered. Each face looks haggard and cheerless, meeting his gaze. "I do not know this land, nor where we are headed. I am not fit to lead the way."

He pauses and looks ashamed for some reason, like admitting a fault or deficiency was such a horror to this strong man. He laughs to himself very quietly and lifts up his head again, "I realize I know hardly any of you, nor you I. It should be fitting if we knew who we travelled with. As for myself, my name is Anderson."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Lily," the pale young woman says simply. "But that's just a name. Knowing each other will come with time. We really have to go."

She spurs her mount forward.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
ethandrew said:
He pauses and looks ashamed for some reason, like admitting a fault or deficiency was such a horror to this strong man. He laughs to himself very quietly and lifts up his head again, "I realize I know hardly any of you, nor you I. It should be fitting if we knew who we travelled with. As for myself, my name is Anderson."
Franklin raises an eyebrow. "Truly? You have not heard of Franklin Payne? My exploits in the Seven Pits of the Goblin Lords? The Dungeon of Dwarven Princes? The Swamps of Sorrow? I guess little of it matters now, unless someone was lucky enough to salvage a few copies of those folios before... this." He looks up at the northern mountains. "I do hope the crew is alright. But regardless, we must keep a stiff upper lip and move forward, I say!"

Lobo Lurker

First Post
"Thank you all for your kind words. My father was a great man and they will pay for what they have done." She give a wan smile as Nevin returns to her sister.

Wiping her eyes Princess Jessa turns, resolute, and says "I will avenge my father. He asked you to get myself and Kiera out of the city and to a safe place. There are no elves here that I can see nor any talkative djinn; We are safe. If you wish to continue protecting me then you'll have to follow me north... I'm going to the Granite Tower to consult the sage there."

Lord Jeremy looks puzzled and begins to ask "But... isn't the sage de-" but Jessa silences him with an imperious stare. "Where you go, I go." he says.

-------------------
DM Note: Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (the freeholds), Knowledge (geography), Knowledge (history), Knowledge (local) and/or Bardic/Akashic Knowledge rolls please. Feel free to use Invisible Castle to post your roll links.
Jemal: You can roleplay your familiar. After all, it's an extension of you. :)

Remove ads