Lobo's Elven Space Invader's Game

ethandrew

First Post
It wasn't Anderson's place to question the princesses' decisions, yet he could feel no satisfaction with the arrangement agreed upon. He wanted to raise objections, still does even though the contract has been finalized, but this thing, this ultimate dead thing is something he has never seen before and is rooting Anderson with fear and caution. This whole ordeal; the tower, the strange shadow creatures, the emaciated creature he pummeled earlier, it's all just too bizarre.

Vertexx69

First Post
Stirring from his succor, as though it had not happened at all, Quandrus step to the princesss' sides and adds, "Some serious firepower and perhaps an army resistant to these invaders prefered form of attack might be good too." with a smile and a matter-of-fact nod without the barest hint of sarcasm or smile.

Jemal

Adventurer
Kiera looked over at her sister, who seemed to still be shuddering with fear. It had been HER idea to come here, she'd said the mage could help them, but had neglected to mention how.. and now she seemed of no use. With a sigh, the Princess looked back at the unead mage. "We need you to do Whatever you CAN do. For starters, We need to know everything we can about them.. their goals, their strengths, their weaknesses, How long until they start invading the other countries... We also need to know which of the nearby countries could, or better still WOULD, give us aid... I doubt it's within your power to get any more than that, but if you feel up to it..."

[sblock=ooc]
Sorry, as I've stated elsewhere I've been gone for near a week.. also, I'm not sure WHY we want this guys help.. Older princess said he could help, so we followed her.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC- ok a month without the DM. I know hes in australia or something and having internet probs but there was no word even on the day he logged back in 2 weeks ago. Does the game go away or just back burnered?

Shayuri

First Post
As far as I know, Lobo's been gone gone gone for weeks now.

He may come back and want to continue...I dunno. I kind of hope so. But I wouldn't hang around waiting, if I were you.

Remove ads