Looking for a PbP game to join...

Difflam

First Post
Hi guys,

I'm interested in joining a low level PbP adventure that is either starting soon, or has started but needs a character to join for whatever reason.

Please let me know if anyone is interested!

IamTheTest

First Post
Welcome to the boards! You could always try Living EN World or Living Eberron. Ive been having a great time with it and maybe you could too.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Difflam, if you have the ability to get on the boards every day or every other day... just keep your eyes peeled for all the threads entitled Recruiting and just start submitting characters to them as required. That's the easiest/best way to get involved. You'll personally never be "asked" to submit a character, but you're always open to submit to the games that put out "open calls". Just keep watching the Talking the Talk thread, as new games start up every week.

Erekose13

Explorer
Welcome to the boards, Difflam

The sticky post at the top of this forum ~ Recruiting - GMs, players, recruit and find games here! (updated 10/23)
has a pretty up to date list of games that are recruiting. The Recruiting tag to the left of posts in this thread is also a good way to spot them, as Defcon1 mentioned.

And another plug for our fantastic Living Worlds. Living Enworld is a creation of board members who have been working on it for a few years now. You can pop into the The Guide to Living EN World - New to Living EN World? READ THIS FIRST! to get started.

Living Eberron takes the newest WotC campaign setting into a living setting, run in a similar fasion to Living ENWorld. The Guide to Living Eberron is a good place to start.

Psion

Adventurer
Greetings Difflam,

As soon as I have some details squared away, I will be starting an options-heavy planar/seafaring campaign that starts at 4th level. Look for the recruitment thread here in the next day or two.

Remove ads