• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Herculiods DVD

My son and I were talking about cartoons when I discovered he had no idea what the Herculiods were.

I went to e-bay and refused to pay over 20 for the collected DVD and now it seems to be gone. No listings for a looooong time.

Any ideas where I can find this show on DVD?

I believe it was 27 10 minute episodes. Season one and a few that were made into two. I've seen it on e-bay but I too cheap and of course now I want the damned thing.

F5

Explorer
Gawd, I LOVED that show...

Gloop! Gleep! Igoo! The funky rhino-bug dude...um...in retrospect, it sounds kind of silly, doesn't it? But I've always, always wanted to DM a campaign based on the Hurculoids.

No advice as to a DVD set, but I know you can get some episodes and partial episodes off of YouTube...if you don't mid the copyright issues. I won't watch bootleg, downloaded movies, for example, but when my daughter wanted to know what "Chicken Boo" was, I went online to find some clips of Animaniacs videos. Bought her the DVD for christmas that year. You'll want to preview any Herculoids stuff you find on You Tube, though, because I'm sure there's some...R-rated fan-created stuff out there.

Remove ads