Looking for premade campaign

Rugult

On Call GM
I've been running EN Publishing's War of the Burning Sky campaign, and it has been fantastic! I barely have to do any prep work on my side (besides reading the adventures), which gives me enough time to work on my other campaign during the week.

Plus the campaign takes a party from 1-20! It's a steal when you consider the price.

defendi

Explorer
The Echoes of Heaven Campaign Setting. Each product comes with a sourcebook and adventure. There are free adventure seeds that fit nicely between the adventures themselves. The campaign will be ten adventures long (not counting the seeds) and take characters from low level to high level in a continuous epic story line. Right now we have versions for Rolemaster, HERO, HARP, and OGL/d20. We designed it to be as spectacular as possible, and so far the reviews are rave. We're releasing product 5 in a in the next two or three months.

Here's the ENWorld store:

http://enworld.rpgnow.com/index.php?filters=0_0_0&manufacturers_id=729

If you would prefer a physical copy, go to www.finalredoubt.com.

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
EricNoah said:
For a very "Red Hand of Doom" feeling module, try Conquest of the Bloodsworn Vale http://paizo.com/store/downloads/pathfinderModules/v5748btpy7wiy

Second this module. (But, this is a module that takes players from levels 6-8, not a full campaign)

MichaelSomething said:
Don't forget Paizo's Pathfinder!
Third this. Curse of the Crimson Throne recently started. It is EXCELLENT! The 2nd module in the line of six (Seven Days to the Grave) is about to ship.

Last edited:

meomwt

First Post
Shades of Grey from Necromancer Games is a nice little campaign book - runs from levels 1 to 12. Details a quest to discover the source of a magical disease, and retrieval of an item to create a cure for it. The campiagn has some non-linear elements (Players can choose which items to go for and in which order) and as well as some combat encounters includes some nice role-playing bits.

There's also Lost City of Barakus from Necromancer (through Troll Lord, IIRC) which is a complete city and mega-dungeon package suitable for lvls 1-5, albeit with reduced XP handout rate to ensure adequate challenge. There's lots of wilderness areas to explore, a couple of mini-dungeons in the home city and a multi-level romp through a nearby dungeon (hack-and-slash plus subtle RP sections).

Remove ads