Looking to run a second game...[Poll Closed 12/27]

Which game(s) look(s) the most interesting?

• Homebrew D&D 3.5

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • D&D 3.5/Call of Cthulhu in the Forgotten Realms

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Horror in Victorian Boston (d20 Modern or Call of Cthulhu)

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Gritty Mutants & Masterminds in Boston

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Urban Arcana/Shadow Chasers in Chapel Hill

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Arcana Unearthed

Votes: 3 10.7%

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
I haven't started recruiting yet, but I'm always taking alternates for my Life's Bazaar game. :) I figure I'll start recruiting sometime next week.

Best,
tKL

Verbatim

Explorer
Well, if there is an alternate list, I definately want to sign up for it. I read up on the OOC list, and it seems like a really good group and game. If you do open up recruitment, will it be for the NPCs, or new chars?

V

Last edited:

Old Fezziwig

Consider it done, Verbatim. :) As for whether it'd be for NPCs or new characters, I don't know. If you're amenable to playing Tekk, that might be cool. Let me float that with my players and Someone first, though...

I'm going to leave the poll open until the 27th (I can't do anything until the 28th at any rate, so...). When I get back to Chapel Hill, I'll post a link to a recruiting thread for whatever game I'm running.

Best,
tKL

Verbatim

Explorer
Wow...if I take over Tekk, that would be the second char of Someone that I have taken over...he designed some really cool chars though, so it has been fun trying to fill those boots...

V

Jarval

Explorer
Voted for Homebrew D&D 3.5, Horror in Victorian Boston, and Urban Arcana (in that order of preference). All sound interesting, but those three particularly caught my eye.

Old Fezziwig

This thing has slowed down quite a bit, so I'm going to wrap it up. I'll post a link to a recruiting thread a bit later tonight (maybe) or tomorrow (certainly). I should let y'all know that I have at least 2 players already, so I'll be recruiting for 4-6 more tops (still undecided on number, if I recruit for four more, there'll be 2 alternates--and I do seem to use my alternates, so...).

Best,
Nick

Old Fezziwig

If you expressed interest in the v3.5 game and still want to play, let me know. I'll hold a slot for you. This means that Jarval, GnomeWorks, and Verbatim should keep their eyes peeled for the Recruiting thread (Douane is in certainly, and johnsemlak if he wants it).

Best,
Nick

Last edited:

Remove ads