• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost 2-21-97

Taelorn76

First Post
Episode: Stranger in a strange land

abc.com said:
A power play ensues between Jack and "The Others" as Juliet's future hangs in the balance. Meanwhile, Kate, Sawyer and Karl continue on their journey away from "Alcatraz."

Last edited:

Banshee16

First Post
Talk about a bait and switch.

The only "reveal" that I noticed was the origin/meaning of Jack's tatoo....and to be honest, I didn't even realize it was a big secret. So his tatoo says "he's a leader", and "one who walks among us, but isn't one of us".

What else was revealed? Nothing that I can think of..

This is getting rather tiresome..

Banshee

Demmero

Explorer
Banshee16 said:
What else was revealed? Nothing that I can think of..

This is getting rather tiresome..

Banshee

Maybe it was revealed that the Lostaways are too stupid to look for answers to the mysteries that are bugging us viewers. Jack had a chance to talk with Cindy and instead ended up chasing her off. Karl's got the potential to be a great source of info on the Others, so Sawyer pretty much did the same with him.

Ugh.

Wycen

Explorer
I realized too late that I think the only thing the tattoo could have said that would have made me take notice was "Property of Honzo" or something like that.

I'm starting to think I need something to do Wednesday nights to keep me from this bleh junk.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
If you guys stopped watching the show, you would have to find something else to bitch about.
Or just be happy that Heroes is so good. :D

Bai Ling = awesome; falling out of her top. :D

Jack getting beat up again, it is a hard knock life, Jack.

Remove ads