• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Eberron 4E Style: Combat over, Level up!

garyh

First Post
[sblock=Healing Powers during a short rest]
From PHB 263:

Using Powers while You Rest: If you use an encounter power (such as a healing power) during a short rest, you need another short rest to renew it so that you can use it again.

That's how I've played it in all my other games. We can take as many short rests as needed while Inspiring Words refresh. Of course, we risk being attacked two minutes after Hesh uses his Inspiring Word...[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Xandren rests as Hesh praises the group on their teamwork in the battle.

[sblock=Mechanics]Healing Surge with Inspiring Word from Hesh.

1d6=5

Xandren spends one surge, and heals 12. Xandren as only only down 7, so he's fully healed... and I actually could have healed fully on one surge alone, heh. Habit. Make that one less Inspiring Word Hesh needs to worry about, I guess.[/sblock]

[sblock=Xandren's Info]Xandren- "Male" Warforged Fighter 1
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 12
AC:17, Fort:16, Reflex:12, Will:13 -- Speed:5
HP:30/30, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:10/11
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Footwork Lure
Reaping Strike

Covering Attack
Warforged Resolve

Comeback Strike

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Stellan follows the others into the ship, doing his best to hide the fact that he was unhurt during the fight.

[sblock=Stat Block]
Stellan Scarhide
Longtooth Shifter Warden
Initiative: +0 (+2 near Hesh) Passive Insight: 10 Passive Perception: 15
AC: 18 Fort: 15 Ref: 11 Will: 15 --Speed: 6
HP: 30/30 Bloodied: 15 Surge Value: 7 Surges/Day: 10/10
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Powers:
:melee: Warden's Fury
:close: Warden's Grasp
:melee: Thorn Strike
:melee: Earth Shield Strike

Longtooth Shifting
:melee: Wildblood Fury

Form of the Relentless Panther (and :melee: Panther Attack)
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
The Lost enter the dark interior of the ship. Stellan's arms are crossed over his body, trying to hide the fact that he lacks any wounds. Lorn sets out and removing the bolt from his shoulder while Hesh is there to stop the bleeding. Thormir's wounds don't seem so bad, after cleansing them with the help of the salty ocean water. Xandren dumps the unconscious goblin to the bedroll that must have been the creature's bed here. The Lost gather around and are ready to interrogate the creature.

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
Lorn cut a suitable strip of cloth from his cloak to use as a bandage for the wound. Meticulously he cleaned the makeshift bandages and his wounds with the help of some minor incantations. After carefully dressing the wounds he took a moment to inspect his work. After a nod of satisfaction he wasted no more time on the matter.

Moving quickly with a constant eye on the approaching storm he gathered up the food the goblin had been cooking outside on one of the carapace plates. They would need to eat something. Then set about doing the best he could to prepare their makeshift shelter for the oncoming storm.

[sblock=ooc]

I'll just spend the 3 HS no point in wasting time waiting for Hesh to come up with more inspiring words. :) Lorn will just man up and use that time to try to prepare their shelter.

Nature (1d20+6=15)

[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Lorn Spellwright- Male Human Wizard 1
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC:18, Fort:12, Reflex:16, Will:14 -- Speed:6
HP:23/23, Bloodied:11, Surge Value:5, Surges left:4/7
Action Points: 0
Powers -
Magic Missle
Scorching Blast
Thunderwave

Grasping Shadows
Staff of Defense
Second Wind

Flaming Sphere

Conditions:
Full character sheet[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Lorn finds there is little he can do to prepare their shelter for the storm. The goblin undoubtably had things figured out already. Pieces of sail lie on the ground, probably to cover the entrances to the ship. The sea seems unlikely to reach this far upshore, so they are safe from the threat of waterlogged equipement.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Thormir nears the tied goblin, still unconscious on the floor, and pokes his belly with the tip of his foot. C'mon ya sleepin' beauty! Time ta wake up! Gotta answer answer lotta questions in exchange for bein' still alive!

EvolutionKB

First Post
The goblin's blackened flesh peels away at Thormir's prodding. A splash of sea water from Hesh brings the creature back to the real world. "No, no, you can't have them back. They are all mine!" The pitiful creature cries.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Thormir kneels by the goblin: Well ya know how we say in the Mror Holds, my ugly friend, What's yours' mine, what's mine's mine...... So what is it that you don't want to divide with your new friends here? he says, looking down grimly on the creature.

Remove ads