D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver (OOC)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I'm here but not here - still on holidays til Sunday. I didn't bring my books with me, and I'm spending very little time in front of screens, so don't expect much IC from me til I'm back. I'll see about a post today, but no promises - I'm on holidays, after all. ;)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Very nice bit of coordination there on the spells - the sleep spell plus the thorn whip on the goblin who didn't succumb to sleep effectively neutralized the flood trap completely. :D

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Hey all. Kira wanted me to let you know she's having some trouble getting onto ENW, and she'll be back as soon as she can. I can reach her if you have need of contacting her :)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Apologies for missing this past Saturday's update. As [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] noted, I couldn't get on EN World all weekend. :p Expect a post from me coming along shortly.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
As I've noted in all of my other games, I'm going to be devoting time to campaign development and such starting next week. As this game is set in the Forgotten Realms, I won't be devoting any creative time to it but, if anyone here is interested in seeing my work on my homebrew settings (Everything D&D Ever, The Secret Under the Stairs, Paths of Legends, The Fifth City, and Children of the Gods), just let me know and I will add you to the appropriate group. :D

Remove ads