D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver (OOC)

industrygothica

Adventurer
[MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION]

I've posted an updated character sheet for Prophet... something I've been meaning to do for a while. I talked to you before about modifying some of the default background stuff I used before to fall in line with how I've been playing the character. I also added a section for prepared spells, since I apparently left that out before. If you get a minute, would you mind looking over it to make sure I didn't leave anything out this time. Once everything is ok with it, I'll remove the outdated sheet.

Thanks.

-IG

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
[MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION]

I've posted an updated character sheet for Prophet... something I've been meaning to do for a while. I talked to you before about modifying some of the default background stuff I used before to fall in line with how I've been playing the character. I also added a section for prepared spells, since I apparently left that out before. If you get a minute, would you mind looking over it to make sure I didn't leave anything out this time. Once everything is ok with it, I'll remove the outdated sheet.

Thanks.

-IG

i'm not seeing your cantrips anywhere. Did you pick those, yet?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Glad you're feeling better! I don't have any of those good excuses for being behind.. I'm just lazy.. :/

Quick game related question: Are the fresh batch of goblins already past the bridge, or coming up to it? I'm not sure that it matters since I'm so far down on the initiative order.. but just in case. :)

-IG

Remove ads