• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Buyer's Remorse

Gerald007

First Post
Rolling for Sylvain's Initiative...if I beat the bad guys, Syl will try to hit Souza with a Cause Fear spell.

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=OOC]What you aren't taking Narsh up on his generous offer then? I'm shocked, lol. I'm going to roll for those who have yet to roll to speed things along.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The two half orc thugs move forward exuding menace and stop inches from Secalli looming over him.

"Give us da statue else we is gonna 'ave te 'urt you." One of them rasps.

The hair lipped human is apparently less of a diplomat than his peers for he simply jogs forward and stabs at Borric! But his thrust is thwarted by the Scale mail plates.

OOC: Sylvain is up!

BuyersRemorseMap1b.jpg

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
Syl targets one of the thugs that have approached the group (Thug One). Saying a few quick mystical words, suddenly that particular thug sees a large serpent getting ready to attack him appear from nowhere (just fluff for a Cause Fear spell). "You'd better get out of here or you are snake food," Sylvain's voice is clear to the thug over the din of battle.

DC 15 Will save for partial

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The half orc's eyes widen and he begins to blubber, "Sn sn sn sna..." obviously on the verge of turning to flee in terror.

"Kraken's crap, pull yourself you useless bastard!"
Souza sneers darting forward and dodging around Secalli to slash at Thaddeus with one of his shortswords. Sinking the blade between the scales of armor and through feathers to bury it just below the Tengu's armpit.

OOC: Thaddeus takes 9 damage! Ouch!
Thaddeus is up!

BuyersRemorseMap1c.jpg

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: if he's still under threat when Iosef's turn rolls around and Secali is still surrounded, I'd like to move Iosef to, say, h13 and use my action to bodily grab the man and shove him out of danger.

I imagine that there'll be OAs, but such is the price of being a paladin...

Not sure how to resolve this, but I imagine there'll be a d20 (which I'll roll now to save time) and it'd be great if someone could move to make some space for this.

Ace Cipher Zero

First Post
Thaddeus felt the blade sink into him, the worthless scum having come while he was distracted with Secalli being surrounded, and the sounds of one of his allies casting. As such, he had no option other than strike the filth back, with a blade of his own, and afterwards move into a more opportune position outside of the cage these thugs were creating.

OOC: Well, if you couldn't tell, he's going to draw his weapon and then strike at the thief with his Curved Elven Blade, Power Attacking to deal the most damage, and then take a 5 foot step to J11.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Thaddeus's powerful blow slices through the air just missing the mark and sends up sparks from the flagstones.

[sblock=rb780nm]Makes sense, Secalli would not resist such an action so no check needed, but yes you will provoke.[/sblock]

OOC: Brân is up!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Brân quickly uncoils his whip and sends it cracking at one of the thugs, aiming to pull the man's weapon from his grasp. The long rawhide misses the mark, though, snapping harmlessly over the thug's shoulder.

"Syl, put him behind you, between Iosef and Blackhawk!"

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Disarm Attempt vs. Thug 2: To Hit (1d20=9)[/sblock]

Remove ads