[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor glares at the mayor when he says the "town" is too poor to pay. His expression lightens as Dimira offers her gift. Telepathically to Gragnor, "At least she has honor."

"Thank you Dimira."

Responding to Anaerion, "It may not be after breakfast. These people are going to use the crypt for the ritual again and again. I think we need to return to Venza to get serious supplies. We almost had to carry our paladin, our strongest fighter, almost had to carry him out to safety. If he had gone toe to toe with just one more opponent down there, we would have lost him for sure. It will take more time, diverting to Venza, but the job has to be done right."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=Most Sincere Apologies!]I forgot to include some item values on my spreadsheet to account for expected treasure values, which threw my numbers off a bit. I also apparently had some trouble thinking through the impact on Tyrien's expected treasure of pm using DMC mid-adventure (there actually were none that I hadn't already accounted for, but I was making things over-complicated last night).

I've updated the first post with what I HOPE will be my final numbers and submitted the update to GlassEye for review.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

After all of the congratulations are finished, Tyrien gives Dimira a hug, "If you insist we shall take the ring, but you should know that it is not necessary. We would have rescued you regardless."

At the mention of returning to Venza, Tyrien gets an excited look. "Oh, I would like to see that place. When do we leave? Shopping in a big city, sounds like fun. Just think, there must have fancy clothes in the latest fashions. I never could have afforded such here, even if they sold them."

After defeating the evil spirit, the half-elf has started forgetting the potential dangers of the Crypt with the ordeal being over. On the trip back, she was convincing herself more and more that Azar's defeat likely ended the danger from other creatures in his control and any mopping up is not really required.

OOC: I am voting to skip returning to the Crypt.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +6 Perception: +9 (low-light vision)
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 24 Current: 24
CMB: +4 CMD: 18(14ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +6 Will: +2
+2 Will vs. Enchantments, +1 With Resistance
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 3/3 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

rb780nm

First Post
"I expect that the evil in the crypt will have all fled after our victory. There is no need to return now," Iosef says. Taking the mayor aside, he slips him a handful of gold pieces. "I wish I could have found them fast enough. This won't replace them, but it should ease the burden and allow the town to bring in some extra supplies."

OOC: Yep, let's call this done. Also I know Iosef's gift will go straight into the mayors pockets, but he doesn't.

Satin Knights

First Post
"Well... your the senior and expert." pawning off the responsibility of what we do next onto the paladin.

[sblock=ooc]Calling it quits is fine. I just didn't want to restock in a town that has no money. And Kalgor is still miffed about being sent in without his own original supplies.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
OOC: With Anaerion now rested, he is fully re-spelled up, with 3rd level spells. Depending on how many fights are left, I doubt it would be much a challenge with Round 1 Glitterdust, Round 2 Haste/Grease. It would be over way to quick. I have no problems calling it quits.

With the acceptance of all the party to head back, Anaerion had to admit it was a good idea. "I must admit, I missed being able to eat real food and a real bed to sleep in. If my friends wish to leave, then I guess we are done. Besides, I feel leaving something in the crypt will give next year's stock something to challenge themselves with"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

With an excited gleam in her eye, Tyrien asks her companions, "How do we get to this city? Do we need to walk, or take a ship? Should we get horses for the journey? Hee, hee, maybe sea horses are needed."

"Oh, should we at least by trail rations? How long will it take?...
" The chattering half-elf's questions continue unabated.

OOC: Despite not going back to the crypt, I will continue to RP as long as you let me. :p
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +6 Perception: +9 (low-light vision)
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 24 Current: 24
CMB: +4 CMD: 18(14ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +6 Will: +2
+2 Will vs. Enchantments, +1 With Resistance
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Arcane Strike (+1 Dmg), Resistance, Ioun Stone illumination
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Chakrams: 3/3 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 2/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jackslate45

First Post
"It was a two day ride by horse, with very little to see. And on normal horses, unfortunately. However, by evening we will see the city again. While there is much to do in Venza, I would strongly recommend heading towards the Dunn Wright Inn in the Gulls district. It is where we all were originally hired, and it seems to have the best luck in finding work for people."

"However, probably one of the most facinating parts of the city is the Mystic Pearl, where we can get the items we found sold for equipment and gear much better than what we have present. I think you will also be able to get that bow enchanted, if you so desire."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Hmmm, hhrrmm. Yes, well, I think we'll be able to send a couple of our strapping lads in to mop up . . . No need to trouble yourselves over a couple of rooms!

On behalf of the township of Haatse, we thank you for everything you'be done for us!

OOC: And . . . that's a wrap! Thanks again to each of you for a great game! Please give yourselves 3 days of TXP/TGP for the 2nd through today. Feel free to use this thread to RP the trip back to town, but we'll count it as done for XP as of today.

Remove ads