• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OCC]Mowgli, how far along are we to level 3? I think Iosef should be close soon.[/sblock]

[sblock=Current XP/Levels]Indeed he should! In fact, he leveled back on 04/17. I've edited the first post to reflect new date breaks.

After adjustments, I have current XP totals at 2443 for Anaerion, Kalgor and Ravenath, 3990 for Iosef.

[MENTION=91452]rb780nm[/MENTION]: You may level Iosef to 3rd![/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"OK. Let's get the wailer out of his room and go rest outside. This time should be a little easier. Since these shields weigh forty five pounds and have handle straps, one of them will make a good battering ram. Let's clear the random bones that was on the floor first and move them over to the beetle room so he doesn't get spooked by them when he does get into the hallway. Once he is outside, he can run back to town on his own."

"Sounds good? Let's go."

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor attempts to assist Iosef, but does not get the timing right.

"We brought the shields, and just one of them is forty five pounds. So, let's swing it like a battering ram, and this should be easier."

[sblock=ooc]Eventually, we break through. How many successful rolls do we need?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Just a quick note to let you know I'm here - I put a post in the Social Group indicating that RL has me swamped. Hopefully I'll be able to do some catching up tomorrow. If you stick with it you'll break through - I won't make you roll any more.

Remove ads