• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Satin Knights

First Post
In a calmer tone, "I don't want to fight either, I am just upset you left a damsel in distress AND you didn't tell us earlier."

[sblock=actions]free action to talk out of turn[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Iosef moves even as Kalgor and Anaerion are speaking.

The deranged fellow gives a pitiful little shriek as Iosef slips easily under his extended crossbow and barrels into him, easily wrapping him up in mailed arms. He desperately squeezes off a shot which flies over Ravenath's head and strikes sparks from the stone ceiling. The madman writhes and squirms, almost - but not quite - slipping from Iosef's grasp.

GM: [MENTION=99475]Ravenath[/MENTION]'s 16 initiative ties him with Gragnor. Party is up, everyone will act before Roldare has another action.

(No 3rd level feat selected for Iosef at this point. I'm assuming he didn't take Improved Grapple, so gave Roldare an AoO).

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition[/u]
Iosef              18/10/18    02      Grappled (C*)
Roldare            12/11/11    00      Grappled
Anaerion           17/13/14    00      
Ravenath           17/13/14    00      
Gragnor            24/14/21    00      
Kalgor             16/12/14    00      STR Damage: 5

*Controls Grapple
[/sblock]

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: No, I took improved Lay on Hands - seemed more prudent on the whole as I'm the party healer, and choosing a grapple feat seems a little meta-gamey right now

Satin Knights

First Post
Since the paladin is tackling this jumpy guy, Kalgor will pull out some rope to secure him with.
[sblock=ooc]That is tame enough that it won't interfere with what Anaerion Ravenath might want to do.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
OCC: my bad...thought my post went through earlier.

Anaerion does not want to hurt the man, but also does not want anything to pounce them while distracted. He looks around to make sure no one is coming.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OCC: my bad...thought my post went through earlier.

Anaerion does not want to hurt the man, but also does not want anything to pounce them while distracted. He looks around to make sure no one is coming.

OOC: Nope, my bad. Your post did go, I just didn't look quite far enough back. Just [MENTION=99475]Ravenath[/MENTION], then.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Just realized that Iosef has an action coming as well - he grappled, Roldare took his AoO and then tried to break the grapple. Kalgor's taking out rope, Anaerion's talking and staying out of the way. I'll move forward this evening, NPCing Ravenath if necessary.

Remove ads