• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ravenath watches the events unfold, at first uncertain about what to do to help the situation. Finally, he moves in to help Iosef restrain the wildly thrashing villager.

Alas, his efforts aren't exactly helpful . . . in fact, he's almost more a hindrance than a help!

GM: Iosef's up, then Roldare.

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef shifts his hold on the boy and tries to force him to the ground.

OOC: Slightly fuzzy on the wrestlig rules - I make an attack with my DNA bonus, right?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=Wras'lin!]Sort of. Now that you've established the Grapple, each round you have to roll to maintain it (as a standard action). This roll is modified by your CMB (+4 for Iosef) and gets an additional +5 since you've already got the grapple established. As a part of this standard action, you can also move him, damage him, pin him or tie him up (no extra roll required).

In this case, your 8 (+9) is more than good enough to maintain your grapple.[/sblock]

Iosef tightens his hold, managing to flip the man to his stomach and wrench his wrists behind his back. Once the burly Paladin has him pinned, the man stops his struggle and simply lies there weeping quietly.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You've got the poor madman tied up and subdued; he continues to murmur to himself and weep softly but otherwise is offering no threat to you. What's next for the intrepid Crypt Crawlers?

(OOC: I'm back from the holiday weekend, BTW. :D)

jackslate45

First Post
With a sigh of relief, Anaerion closes the door behind him. He first makes sure you can lock it, and then goes over to the rest of the group and says "I think we still should rest. As we still do not know what is currently down there, we have to be at the top of our game before starting. While I agree rescuing this man's sister is imporant, it is meaningless if we die along the way."

Satin Knights

First Post
"I am sore, tired, and out of spells. But I cannot justify leaving the damsel to fend for herself for another night. If we sneak down there, searching just for her, we may have a chance."

Remove ads