[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Satin Knights

First Post
"OK. Let's go find the little girl." Gragnor takes point going back into the crypt, heading west, south, and then east to the circular room. Gragnor and Kalgor listen for activity behind the southern door of the circular room.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Neither Kalgor nor Gragnor hears any sounds from beyond the door.

Attachments

• Crypt of the Everflame.jpg
    Crypt of the Everflame.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 88

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor opens the door, and Gragnor goes in first.
[sblock=mini stats]Kalgor AC 15 HP 17, with 7 non-lethal, Init +2, Perception +1
STR 12 Dex 14 Weapon Greatsword +3, 2d6+1+1 dirty fighting trait when flanking, or Handbo +1, d6+1
Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Mage Hand
... . . Mage Cantrips: Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Dancing Lights
.,.Summoner 1st Lvl: 2/0remaining; Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield
,,Mage 1st Lvl Spells: 3; Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Enlarge Self*
.........,..Racial Spells: 1/day, used; Daylight (20 minutes)
Summoner Monster I:
4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), Celestial dog, celestial eagle
...........Battle Shaper: 4/4 remaining; swift action to grow a claw, bite or gore attack

Gragnor AC 16 HP 10 Bite +2, d4; Claw +2, d3; Claw +2, d3, Perception +12[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]I'm on vacation until a week from Sunday. I'll be able to post at least once or twice daily starting tomorrow evening or Sunday morning, but until then it'll be just checking in on my phone to keep up with what's going on.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
GM: Anaerion and Kalgor (and Ravenath, if he's reading this) made level 3 as of 07/14/2011. You may update your characters as you wish. Shall I delay this fight until you get your characters situated?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
GM: Housekeeping Complete!

I decided the easiest way to handle the bookkeeping for this would be to treat the two "parts" of Crypt as two separate adventures. I've put the XP/Treasure for the first and second parts in their own Spoilers in the first post of the adventure.
  • Total XP: Includes Starting XP, Time XP, and Encounter XP
  • Payout: This is the difference between the treasure awarded to date and the total expected treasure value, including Time GP. Please add this gold to your characters.

[MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] - Would you mind going ahead and looking over the numbers for us? Dates of each encounter (and notations of when characters leveled) are in the post.

GlassEye

Adventurer
OOC: Mowgli
My numbers aren't matching up with yours. For example, Iosef:

Starts with: 1191xp +100 (Encounter 1) +105 (15 days TBX) = 1396 (level 2) (ok so far).
But then…
1396 +953 (Encounters 2-6) + 748 (68 days TBX) = 3097; not quite enough for level three.

Similarly, the others:
Start with: 0xp +853 (Encounters 1-5) +406 (58 days TBX) = 1259; not quite enough for second level.

If I haven't miscalculated this throws off the whole chain of the leveling progression. I don't want to disrupt your game thread too much so we can continue this elsewhere if you wish: pm or judge discussion thread or something.

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]My character is ready for review. Swapped Heirloom Weapon for Indomitable Faith because of the errata nerfing. I had originally taken the Additional Traits feat to squeeze that trait in as my third, and now it is not as desirable. Oh well. I am not burning my only retrain possibility on just one feat.

I cannot get the equipment totals to match up, so I just listed unaccounted losses with the difference.

Next level, Barbarian or Alchemist? :p[/sblock]

Remove ads