[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Satin Knights

First Post
"Too?" Kalgor steps in front of the girl for a flanking advantage and hits the skeleton between him and his cat. "Are we rescuing the wrong girl?"
[sblock=actions]5' step to C6, attack C5[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Kalgor AC 15 HP 20, with 7 non-lethal, Init +2, Perception +6
STR 12 Dex 14 Weapon Greatsword +2, 2d6+1+1 dirty fighting trait when flanking, or Handbo +2, d6+1
Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Mage Hand
... . . Mage Cantrips: Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Dancing Lights
.,.Summoner 1st Lvl: 2/0remaining; Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield
,,Mage 1st Lvl Spells: 3; Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Enlarge Self*
.........,..Racial Spells: 1/day, used; Daylight (20 minutes)
Summoner Monster I:
4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), Celestial dog, celestial eagle
...........Battle Shaper: 4/4 remaining; swift action to grow a claw, bite or gore attack

Gragnor AC 16 HP 10 Bite +2, d4; Claw +2, d3; Claw +2, d3, Perception +12[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalgor steps in and thrashes one of the skeletons with his Hanbo; it clatters noisily to the ground. Iosef is less successful - though he, too, connects with his foe his sword once more glances off the skeleton's ribcage. A couple of the ribs crack, but the skeleton is still standing.

The other skeleton still standing moves in on the Paladin, slashing ineffectively with its scimitar.

GM: Gragnor, then Anaerion!

[sblock=Combat Status]
ChamberoftheBloodyDead07.jpg

Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition[/u]
Anaerion           13/13/10    00      
Skeleton 01        16/12/14    04      
Tyrien             18/14/14    00      
Skeleton 02        16/12/14    11      Splattered
Kalgor             15/12/13    07      STR Damage: 5
Iosef              18/10/18    05      
Skeleton 03        16/12/14    00      
Skeleton 04        16/12/14    10      Splattered
Gragnor            16/14/13    00
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Gragnor adjusts position and attacks the gooey skeleton. A claw and bite crunch bones, but the soured taste of the skeleton annoys Gragnor. The skeleton is limping, but has not stopped kicking yet.
[sblock=actions]5' step to D5, full attack. Messed up rolling a bit. Hit with 21, doing only 3 damage, and hit with 18, doing 3 damage again, both bludgeoning.[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Anaerion, knowing he does not have a line of sight to anything at all, decides to wait until something happens.

OCC: Ready an Acid Splash if something comes in sight +3 vs Touch.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien is satisfied with her first blow of revenge. She remarks with a sniff of petulant indignation, "Wrong girl? I was in need of rescuing. You going to lock me back in?"

She could have sworn she remembered hearing or seeing one more of her rescuers when she was lying in the doorway and she does a peek back out. She comments, "Don't hang back, join the party!"

OOC: @jackslate45 ; Why don't you move to D8 and actually use your Acid Splash? The corner of the room will protect you (cover) from the AoO, but the skeleton doesn't get cover from your ranged attack.

[sblock=Actions]Move Action: n/a
Standard Action: n/a
Free Action: Talking out of turn[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +6 Perception: +3 (low-light vision)
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +3 CMD: 17(13ff) Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep

Current Weapon in Hand: Morningstar
Current Conditions in Effect: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot

Chakrams: 5/5 Remaining[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
With a look of absolute terror on his face, Anaerion steps forward and tries to cast the spell.

OCC: Casting Defensively with 3 CL + 4 Mod + 2 Trait vs DC 15. It was I only have a +0 if Im casting into Melee, vs a +4 I would have if I was not. I like having better odds to hit :p.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Gragnor mauls one of the skeletons, leaving it . . . bloodier. Anaerion steps into the fray and gets off a spell, but his hurled acid once more fails to mark a foe.

The skeleton in the corner mindlessly continues his attack on Iosef, but his rusty scimitar fails to penetrate the holy man's armor.

GM: Tyrien, Kalgor and Iosef are up!

[sblock=Combat Status]
ChamberoftheBloodyDead08.jpg

Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition[/u]
Anaerion           13/13/10    00      
Skeleton 01        16/12/14    04      
Tyrien             18/14/14    00      
Skeleton 02        16/12/14    11      Splattered
Kalgor             15/12/13    07      STR Damage: 5
Iosef              18/10/18    05      
Skeleton 03        16/12/14    06