• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor and Gragnor

"Not sure." Kalgor enters the room, moving slowly because of the massive shield he is lugging around. He slowly circles clockwise, searching the room and both doors. Gragnor joins him, standing behind his partner and the big shield, meticulously searching the room. [sblock=search]Take 20 search for Gragnor is a 32.[/sblock]

Ravenath

First Post
-Well, we should keep going if there isn't any more ammunition in that bows. But... how could we know if there isn't more ammunition in?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You move into the room, working to keep you footing on the arrow littered ground. The column does nothing; Gragnor notes that the arrow holes are now empty. A careful search reveals that there is nothing of value in this room.

Attachments

• Crypt of the Everflame.jpg
    Crypt of the Everflame.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 75

jackslate45

First Post
"It looks like all is well. My guess is that when the door slammed shot, we would be hit with those arrows. However, because we were not all in this room, we were able to escape. "

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor

"Well, the paladin and I got beat up a bit by those arrows. Maybe we should rest here for a while before pressing on. I am also just about out of spells."

[sblock=ooc]Iosef and I took 7 nonlethal damage from the arrows, and I think Iosef started the day still a bit injured. The nonlethal damage will heal with resting, and getting spells back would be good for all.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
"I am in a similar position. However, let us try and convince our wailing friend one last time before resting outside. He does not seem to have fully lost his mind yet."
[sblock=OCC]indeed. I have very little spells left as well. getting them back would be great.

Mowgli, how far along are we to level 3? I think Iosef should be close soon.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ravenath

First Post
-I agree. And, you know? It's a strange sensation. Before, without magic in my life, I depended solely in my sword. Now, I have to rest to be at my full capabilities. It's kind of a disadvantage, you know?

Remove ads