[LPF] Expansion

VVilhem

First Post
OOC: Just finished my purchases (2 tanglefoot bags + belt pouch). To accommodate weight, Megan will leave her backpack + rations + torches back at the inn. And can somebody help Megan carry her 2nd tanglefoot? Thanks!

Megan snorts at the foreman's response, but holds back her wise comment. Not everyone grew up butchering meat like she did.

"Ariel, how about you take most of group to confront these thugs from the front door? I'll count to ten then sneak in from the back. If diplomacy fails, I would love to plant a bolt in their leader's head to end things sooner."

The half elf turns to Saktouk, "Care to back me up?"

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post
OOC: For those of you who need help carrying things, Kalius is more than capable of assisting in this regard. He can probably carry more weight than most of us here could by ourselves by virtue of him being a quadruped.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

OOC: Finished purchases. Ariel left her backpack at the inn as well.
Ariel looks at Megan and shakes her head, "Nay, I don't like splitting up. Then they might be able to divide and conquer us."

Besides I have this beauty. After it goes off, they might surrender."

The war-maiden holds up a thunderstone. She puts away her longspear to ready her shield, and then begins her final casting of spells.
[Sblock=OOC]After seeing how badly this went for Ausk in company in Daggers at Midnight, it is much better to keep our forces concentrated. Besides if we win initiative, Megan can get her sneak attack in.[/Sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 22 (20 without shield, 18 flat-footed, 12 Touch) +2AC Barkskin
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Reflex: +4 Will: +7 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity
Conditions if Effect: Barkskin (+2AC), resistance (+1 on next Save), Guidance (+1 on next roll)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Thunderstone
Javelins: 5/5 Remaining

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 4/4 (Bless, Doom, Shield of Faith, Burning Hands)
2nd Level 3/3 (Hold Person, Lesser Restoration, Barkskin) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

jkason

First Post
Saktouk Bekloric, half-orc monk

"Happy to help either way," Saktouk says to the pair of women as they pin down the plan. "Like I said, I think I've a fair light step, but if the brawny lass thinks we should stay together, might do for us to do so. The dwarves trained me well, but I must admit I dinnae have a great deal o' real experience at the brawlin'"

[sblock=mini stats]Saktouk Bekloric
Initiative: +2
Perception: +6
AC: 15 (12 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 13 Current: 13
CMB: +4 CMD: 19 Fort: +4 (+6 vs poison & drugs, +8 vs alcohol)
Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: unarmed
Shuriken: 20/20 Remaining

Elemental Fist: 1/1 remaining[/sblock]

VVilhem

First Post
Megan belts out a laugh. "Let's go brawny," the half elf giggles, playfully punching the prietest on her skinny arm, "I bet those thugs will poop their pants from just seeing your muscular figure."

And if they don't, I got a surprise of my own that'll show them not to tangle with us...

OOC: Megan will stow one of her tanglefoot bag w/Kalius and carry one herself. She will try to stealth into the warehouse to get a good sniping spot.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Megan
Initiative: +10
AC: 17 (14 touch, 13 flatfooted)
HP: 29 Current: 29
CMB: +3 CMD: 17
Fort: +3 Reflex: +7 Will: +6
Resistance: None

Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow, Heavy
[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
The party is led into the warehouse via the courtyard door. Crates and barrels fill all but the front room which appears to be used as a loading and consolidation room. The bandits are in the back room working on preparing some of the larger crates for transport. The leader, standing off to one side, notices the party as the foreman closes and locks the door behind him, and draws a shortsword from his pants as soon as he sees your weapons and alerts the others to trouble. No one seems to have noticed Megan just yet.

[sblock=combat and map information]
Warehousestart.jpg

Blue lines indicate open 10'x10' doors; Crates are hard corners, barrels are soft corners; Small crates and barrels are 5' tall, big crates are 10' tall; Windows periodically line the walls at about 15 feet off of the ground and go up to the 20' ceiling.

Ariel 23/23 hp
Audra 20/20 hp
Kalius 11/11 hp
Megan 29/29 hp
Saktouk 13/13 hp
Vaniarus 9/9 hp

Leader
[/sblock]

OOC: The party is up.

Last edited:

VVilhem

First Post
Megan takes a close look at the thugs and their cover, trying to gauge her chances.
OOC: Are the baddies behind big crates or small crates right now? I assume soft corners is +2 to AC while hard corners are +4 to AC?

VVilhem

First Post
Squint as she might, Megan sees only flickers of movement behind the crates.

Patience...they'll come out soon...

The half elf readies her crossbow against the first thug underling who rounds the corner...
OOC: Ready action to atk. Can't do it against the BBEG since he'll most like be more than 30 ft away and not applicable to SA.

Remove ads