[LPF] Expansion

jkason

First Post
Saktouk Bekloric, half-orc monk

As Ariel and Kalius keep the leader's attention, Saktouk makes his way to the smaller crates lining the wall of the room they're in. He crouches down, holding himself ready should the leader be foolish enough to charge in.

OOC: Move to G3, ready attack if anyone who comes through the door aggressively (i.e., he won't attack if they're surrendering): Unarmed attack (+4, 1d6+4 damage) if they actually swing to an adjascent square; shuriken (+2, 1d2+4) if they stay by the far side of "1's" on the grid. Waiting until they're in the 10' range on the latter, and preferably free of cover due to the angle of his shot.

Not sure if moving to that position would grant Saktouk a stealth attempt or not for moving to a position with cover? If so, his base mod for that is +6.

[sblock=mini stats]Saktouk Bekloric
Initiative: +2
Perception: +6
AC: 15 (12 flat-footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 13 Current: 13
CMB: +4 CMD: 19 Fort: +4 (+6 vs poison & drugs, +8 vs alcohol)
Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: unarmed
Shuriken: 20/20 Remaining

Elemental Fist: 1/1 remaining[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

Ariel scoffs, "As you can see, I am not wielding any weapons, only my shield. Last chance, either surrender or come out and teach me how to fight like a male buffoon."

"Unless you are scared of me and my friends. I had heard you were some tough thugs, but you appear afraid of some women."

[Sblock=OOC]Ariel not carrying a weapon, the monks look unarmed, and Megan is hiding. The Summoner and the Eidolon are the only ones armed and visible. Of course, the centaur thing is pretty intimidating by himself.[/Sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 22 (20 without shield, 18 flat-footed, 12 Touch) +2AC Barkskin
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +5 Reflex: +4 Will: +7 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity
Conditions if Effect: Barkskin (+2AC), resistance (+1 on next Save), Guidance (+1 on next roll)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Javelins: 5/5 Remaining

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 4/4 (Bless, Doom, Shield of Faith, Burning Hands)
2nd Level 3/3 (Hold Person, Lesser Restoration, Barkskin) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

sunshadow21

Explorer
"I'm more inclined to let the men, and that centuar looking thing, with you come and prove themselves. I don't fight women; they cry too much when their nails get broken."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Alright, I have been hogging the show. Ariel will respond, but I will let the others continue posting to get into position while she and the leader were trading conversation. I think Megan and Kalius are needing to catch up.

BTW, I will be AFK and only on my phone for the next 36 hours.

sunshadow21

Explorer
As Ariel and the bandit exchange barbs, you can hear movement behind the crates though exactly what it means is hard to tell. The man clearly sees Saktouk as he moves into his defensive position, but Audra is pretty sure that no one detects her moving around. The bandit leader motions to Saktouk and Kalius to bring it, apparently deciding that Ariel wasn't worth paying attention to at this point.

VVilhem

First Post
Hearing the negotiation going nowhere, Megan slowly creeps forward, hoping whatever the underlines are doing would distract them from noticing her. The half elf then suddenly pops out from around the corner (@C10) and fire a bolt straight at the thug in front of her.
OOC: Time for negotiation is over, time for action is now! Would appreciate a PC backup just in case they overwhelm Megan and tries to escape through the right door

[sblock=Mini Stats]Megan
Initiative: +10
AC: 17 (14 touch, 13 flatfooted)
HP: 29 Current: 29
CMB: +3 CMD: 17
Fort: +3 Reflex: +7 Will: +6
Resistance: None

Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow, Heavy
[/sblock]

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post
all the time that Ariel is negotiating with the leader, Kalius and Veniarus are looking at each other with some disdain for what she is trying to accomplish. While they admire her for trying to talk their way out of this fight, obviously her attempts are going no where and all she is doing is making things worse for the rest of them. "ENOUGH!" Veniarus finally shouts after a while. "Kalius take him." to which the Centuar charges at the leader of the Bandits attempting to take him out as quickly and deftly as possible.

OOC: +2 to attack Rolls and Combat Manuevers, -2 to Armor Class until the start of Kalius' next turn.

edit: the No Description Dice Roll is Kalius' attack roll...

[sblock=Veniarus Mini Stats]Veniarus Tollar (DalkonCledwin)
Armor Class: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
Hit Points: 9 Current; 9
CMB: +0 CMD: 12 Fort: +1 Ref: +2 Will: +2

Current Weapon: Light Crossbow, Loaded

Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
Spells Per Day: Infinite Cantrips Remaining; 1/2 First Level Remaining
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Guidance, Message
First Level Spells: Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Mage Armor[/sblock][sblock=Kalius Mini Stats]Kalius (Eidolon)
Armor Class: 18 (16 Flat-Footed, 12 Touch)
Hit Points: 11 Current; 11
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Current Weapon: Lucerne Hammer
Secondary Attack: Bite (1d6+3)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads