[LPF] Guard Duty

Satin Knights

First Post
Since neither face Tasanto has to wear is good at talking with people, he will follow Cavernous Hode to look at the tunnels. "The girls enjoy talking. We can talk to dirt while they talk to the men."

Rhydius

First Post
"If you two," indicating Cavernous Hode, and Tasanto "want to go exploring, that's fine, but I'm going to find out more about what we're looking for before I go."
Rhydius approaches the survivors and begins talking with them.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Rhydius-face.jpg

Rhydius VanDarver
Initiative: +6
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 6/11
Move: 30'
CMB: +3 CMD: 17
Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Weapon in Hand: Shortbow

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d4+2
Rapier: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d6+2
Shortbow: Attack: +05(+6*) Damage: 1d6+1*
Normal Arrows (18)
*Point Blank Shot within 30'

Ranger’s Focus: +2 to attack and damage on declared target. Remaining:1/1 per day[/sblock]

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera reaches where the bodies are laid out. She kneels down beside the first one and pulls back the blanket that has been placed over his frame so that she may conduct an examination.

[sblock="Actions"]Nature check to try to identify what kind of creature put the bite marks there. I'm not going to add in any bonus due to the level yet because a) I have yet to work everything out and b) I'll need to get it approved.[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"The dirt talks to Tasanto Sysyn? Well, Cavernous Hode is highly impressed. Cavernous Hode spent many years talking to the dirt. Sadly, the dirt never talked back to Cavernous Hode. Until this point, Cavernous Hode's opinion was that the dirt was simply a rather poor conversation partner. Now Cavernous Hode suspects he was being snubbed."

He bends down and examines the tunnels.

[sblock= Mini Stats]
CavernousHode_150.jpg
MisterDickens100.jpg

Cavernous Hode
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 10/11
CMB: +1 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +6
Speed: 20'

Perception: +8
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy Pick (+1, 1d6+1/x4), Wand of CLW
Current Conditions in Effect: None

0th level spells (DC 14): Create Water, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st level spells (DC 15): Cure Light Wounds, Obscuring Mist

Mister Dickens
AC: 15 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 16/16
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 (17 vs. Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Speed: 40', 20' Swim, 20' Climb

Perception: +5

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons (+1, 1d4/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: None[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"Dirt is choosy about what it will tell you. It might tell you what creatures have visited it. It might tell you what they ate. But it never wants to tell you what songs they sang. Birds. Birds talk about songs."

sunshadow21

Explorer
Between all of your efforts, you are able to put together the following. The workers were placing a particularly large capstone when the wall collapsed. Between the bite marks on the dead bodies and what little you can get from those who survived, the shockwave of the stones falling to the ground attracted the attention of some kind of burrowing animal who came looking for lunch. According to the locals, they seem to be some kind of mutated rat that show up periodically, though it's been a while since they had been this close to the village. Mister Dickens is able to squeeze into the tunnels and finds out that they all seem to lead to a warren of small tunnels that crisscross the entire work site.

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: It would appear that the party will need to explore the tunnels further to advance their investigations. You can get shovels to help you get to the larger tunnels below.

Satin Knights

First Post
"The dirt says it needs help moving out of the way. The holes in dirt are bigger down below." Looking at his claws, them being on the wrong limbs because they were meant for fighting, not digging like a dog, "I think we need shovels." He goes to get some from the foreman. He grumbles to himself, "I was hired to protect boats, not chase..." looking around to make sure Mister Dickens is not around, "rats."

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera grabs a shovel and sighs to herself as she plunges it into the dirt. Mundane, back-breaking, repetitive tasks were not what she signed up for. Nevertheless she grits her teeth and sets to her task.

Systole

First Post
"Digging? Excellent! As much as Cavernous Hode has enjoyed the sky and water so far, he must admit he was feeling slightly homesick. DOWNWARD HO!" He grabs a shovel and enthusiastically begins excavating. Mister Dickens makes a show of pawing at the soil a bit, but the dire rat spends most of its time glaring at anyone and everyone.

[sblock= Mini Stats]
CavernousHode_150.jpg
MisterDickens100.jpg

Cavernous Hode
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +1 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +6
Speed: 20'

Perception: +8

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy Pick (+1, 1d6+1/x4), Wand of CLW
Current Conditions in Effect: None

0th level spells (DC 14): Create Water, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st level spells (DC 15): Cure Light Wounds, Obscuring Mist

Mister Dickens
AC: 15 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 16/16
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 (17 vs. Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Speed: 40', 20' Swim, 20' Climb

Perception: +5

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons (+1, 1d4/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: None[/sblock]

Remove ads