• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Guard Duty

Systole

First Post
The dwarf seems confused by the lack of response from the orcs. He looks questioningly to Thiera.[sblock=ooc]What's a sylvan?[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
The discussion pauses momentarily as the half orc orders the half elf to do something useful and investigate the noise above, but otherwise he and the female sylvan continue to argue about how to proceed. The half elf scowls, but obeys when given a direct order, moving to the slope to look up, avoiding the nasty looking rat as much as possible. Fortunately for the party, his attention is still primarily on the argument at the front of the cave, and he doesn't immediately notice the party.

OldCaveRecon2.jpg

Last edited:

Rhydius

First Post
Rhydius moves a little closer, keeping his bow drawn and whispers to CH, "How long do you think we should wait?"

[sblock=Actions]Rhydius moves to I40, keeping attack readied.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]
Rhydius-face.jpg

Rhydius VanDarver
Initiative: +6
Current Effects: None
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 11/11
Move: 30'
CMB: +3 CMD: 17
Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Weapon in Hand: Shortbow

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d4+2
Rapier: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d6+2
Shortbow: Attack: +05(+6*) Damage: 1d6+1*
Normal Arrows (17)
*Point Blank Shot within 30'

Ranger’s Focus: +2 to attack and damage on declared target. Remaining:1/1 per day[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
The dire rat maintains his position, hissing wickedly at the approaching half-elf.

[sblock=ooc]If all we have on them is that they look kind of piratey, I think that's racial profiling. We've got some good/lawful alignments who would probably at least try to parley, CH included. Right now he's convinced they're orcs based on the language, so he's about to charge out and then stop short while saying, "Oh sorry ... had you confused with someone else." At present, @mazzoli is the only one who sees they're not orcs. Well, Mister Dickens does, but I don't think he's capable of distinguishing.

By the way, the air-tiefling is I think called a sylph, not a sylvan.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Not being able to make out any of the conversation from behind the rocks, Tasanto gets impatient and decides to provoke the situation a little. Slipping off his scarf and then his saddlebag off behind the rock he preps for going native.

[sblock=actions]move, remove pocketed scarf, std remove saddlebag
Intending the next round for the cat to chase the mouse. ;)
Posting will be intermittent for me this week.[/sblock][sblock=time]Has my hour of mage armor expired while walking down here? Likely yes.[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Tasanto AC 18 HP 9/9 real 11/11 temp, Init +2, Darkvision, Perception +7, Sense Motive +5, Move 40'
Claw/Claw +3, d4+2
Bite +3, d6+2
Lucerne Hammer +3, d12+3 with 10' reach
Handbo +3, d6+2
Dagger +3, d4+2
Sling, +3, d4+2..... Sling Bullets 9 Normal
Fort: +1, Reflex +2, Will +6
...Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Jolt
.,....Summoner 1st Lvl: 0/2 remaining; Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Mage Armor
,...Summon Monster I: 5/5 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), celestial eagles
.............Consumables: 1 Alchemist's Fire, 1 Cure Light Wounds potion
.....Immediate Actions: Fused Link, move HP from real to temp to keep cattaur alive, used down to 2 real
Conditionals: +1 damage when flanking from dirty fighting trait
Effects: mage armor?? (1 hour)[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Just to let everyone know, I'm may be posting less frequently in the next week or so. I'm going through the last parts of home buying in the next few days, and following that comes the arduous relocation of all my (and to a lesser extent my wife's) junk.[/sblock]

Remove ads