[LPF] Guard Duty

Systole

First Post
"Mister Dickens informs the pirates that they shall not pass! Meanwhile, Cavernous Hode heroically comes to the aid of his faltering comrades-in-arms! Swash! Buckle! Doink!"

[sblock=Actions]MD: If H4 is up then swim/climb/move to I3 and attack H4. If H4 is down, swim/climb/move to H4 and attack G4.

CH: Move to J7, CLW on Tasanto.[/sblock]

[sblock= Mini Stats]
CavernousHode_150.jpg
MisterDickens100.jpg

Cavernous Hode
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +1 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +6
Speed: 20'

Perception: +8
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy Pick (+1, 1d6+1/x4)
Current Conditions in Effect: None

0th level spells (DC 14): Create Water, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st level spells (DC 15): Cure Light Wounds, Obscuring Mist

Mister Dickens
AC: 15 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 (17 vs. Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Speed: 40', 20' Swim, 20' Climb

Perception: +5
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons (+1, 1d4/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: None[/sblock]

mazzoli

First Post
OOC: He's dead.

[sblock="OOC"]Missed that bit. Can I redirect the attack or did I just burn a round? I'm fine with either decision. If I can redirect the attack, I'll attack the guy on G7. If not, I shoot into empty space at I6. Either way, I take the step back.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Cavernous Hode is surprised when the wounds on the cattaur do not heal and close up.
[sblock=ooc]So far, the cat beast has only taken temporary hit point damage. The inner boy is unharmed so far. Temp HP can only be healed with the Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon spell. And the fused eidolon special ability to transfer HP only kicks in if the strike would take the eidolon to or past zero. This is the achilles heal of the synthesist. He has to be at 3/4 damaged before channels or CLWs help.

Since Tasanto didn't teach Cavernous Hode about his special nature ahead of time, it becomes a wasted action unfortunately. If he lives, it can become a teaching lesson.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Missed that bit. Can I redirect the attack or did I just burn a round? I'm fine with either decision. If I can redirect the attack, I'll attack the guy on G7. If not, I shoot into empty space at I6. Either way, I take the step back.

I had figured you had simply gone after someone else.

Systole

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Crap. I did not know that about Synthesists. I thought your Mobile Suit Gundam counted as an independent entity.[/sblock]

itsgottabeodin

First Post
Sana is somewhat aghast at the speed with which Tasanto rendered the man directly in front of her to bloody ribbons, "By the Moon's reflection..." Grabbing a hold on herself, Sana turns away from the sight and sends a shaft towards Rhydius' side of the boat.

[sblock=mini-stats]
PZO9534-Ganyavesha.jpg

Sana Sahar
Darkvision 60', Perception +5
HP
10/10, Init +4, Move 30'
AC
17 Touch 14, FF 13
Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2
Resist Cold/Electricity/Fire 5

Dagger
+4, 1d4
Acid Splash +4, 1d3
Shortbow +4, 1d6 (17c, 20b)

Arcane Pool 3/4
Cantrips (DC 13) Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation
1st Lvl (DC14) Color Spray[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Shooting at G4 to avoid shooting into melee. Roll does not include cover.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
As both Tasanto and Sana drop their targets, and the others are damaged, one of the pirates tries to do a really cool jump past Tasanto to get on the ship, and ends up doing a belly flop into the water, where he struggles to keep afloat long enough to get away from between the ships. The remaining two both attack, with the one on Rhydius finally managing to land a blow while the one on Tasanto is unable to connect.

[sblock=Round 4]
PirateAssaultRound4.jpg

Red outline is greased area.

Cavernous Hode 5/11
Mister Dickens 11/11
Rhydius 1/11
Sana 8/10
Tasanto 9(9)/1(11)
Thiera 4/11

Them 3 dead; dotted enemies injured; one is in the water[/sblock]

OOC: The party is up. They are AC 12, wearing simple leather armor and wielding basic scimitars.

Satin Knights

First Post
The cat beast continues his assault on the boarder perched precariously on the plank. The rocking of the boats makes the target difficult to hit, but he wounded this one as well.
[sblock=actions]claw/claw/bite. Don't think I dropped him on the first hit.[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Tasanto AC 18 HP 9/9 real 1/11 temp, Init +2, Darkvision, Perception +7, Sense Motive +5, Move 40'
Claw/Claw +3, d4+2
Bite +3, d6+2
Lucerne Hammer +3, d12+3 with 10' reach
Handbo +3, d6+2
Dagger +3, d4+2
Sling, +3, d4+2..... Sling Bullets 9 Normal
Fort: +1, Reflex +2, Will +6
...Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Jolt
.,....Summoner 1st Lvl: 1/2 remaining; Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Mage Armor
,...Summon Monster I: 5/5 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), celestial eagles
.............Consumables: 1 Alchemist's Fire, 1 Cure Light Wounds potion
.....Immediate Actions: Fused Link, move HP from real to temp to keep cattaur alive, used down to 2 real
Conditionals: +1 damage when flanking from dirty fighting trait
Effects: mage armor;[/sblock]

Last edited:

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera notices that Rhydius isn't looking in prime form and struggles to line up a shot at the foe currently harassing him. She calls a warning to Rhydius before she looses the arrow at his opponent.

[sblock=Actions]Fire bow at H4 into melee.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Stats]Thiera

AC: 15 (Touch: 13 Flat Footed: 12)
CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +3 Ref: +5 Will: +1
Speed: 30'

Perception: +5
Initiative: +3

Right Hand: Bowstring and Arrow
Left Hand: Masterwork Longbow (+5/+6 in 30', 1d8/x3)
Ammo: 34[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
Momentarily reeling from the blow, Rhydius manages to hear Thiera cry out in warning. He limps away from his assailant hoping to give her a better opening, but perhaps only making the shot more difficult. His discarded blade makes a weak metallic sound as it hits the deck, his hands moving to retrieve his shouldered bow. The shortbow now held tightly in his hand his arms move with a strange fluidity. The bow string thrums audibly at the arrow is loosed. Speeding across the short distance it drives deeply into the pirates chest. "Well, my brothers always said I was a terrible swordsman," he says before mumbling a quick prayer of thanks.

[sblock=OOC]I forgot to factor in the -4 shot into a melee on the first roll. Though I suppose it's moot at this point.[/sblock]
[sblock=Actions]5ft-step to J5. Drop rapier(free). Draw shortbow(move). Fire an arrow at H4(standard).[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Rhydius-face.jpg

Rhydius VanDarver
Initiative: +6
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 1/11
Move: 30'
CMB: +3 CMD: 17
Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Weapon in Hand: Shortbow

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d4+2
Rapier: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d6+2
Shortbow: Attack: +05(+6*) Damage: 1d6+1*
Normal Arrows (19)
*Point Blank Shot within 30'

Ranger’s Focus: +2 to attack and damage on declared target. Remaining:1/1 per day[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads