[LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 2

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg

Cruendithas tries holding the torch while still wearing his buckler. "Yes quite right you are this works well enough."

He follows Hawk down into the musty crypt. He studies the frescos as the move along and looks a bit surprised. "These are old and rare paintings. I would not have expected to see such in here. The Moretti family must have been here a long time."

[sblock] Bard knowledge religion check 1D20+4 = [14]+4 = 18
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 16 (with shield/ Flat:15, Touch: 12)
HP: 10 current: 10
CMB: -1 / CMD: 10 Fort: +1 / Ref: +3 / Will: +3
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler and torch in off hand

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals

0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand

1st Lvl Spells: 3/3 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease

[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

Uninterested in the frescos, Hawk looks around at their surroundings. She quickly glances around at the room and then down the stairs. "So! Explore here or go further down?"

[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]Hawk
AC: 19 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 13/13
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword(2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: -1 CON
Rage Rounds remaining Today: 3/6[/sblock]

BokaliMali

First Post
"Well, we're supposed to clear this place of rats right? Those things make babies fast. If we miss one it'll be re-infested in a week and the old man'll probably want his money back. Probably best to check every corner."

[sblock=Alec Mini Stats]
[/FONT[URL="http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Alec_Morgan"][url]http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Alec_Morgan[/URL]]Alec Morgan[/URL]
AC: 14 (11 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: +4 CMD: 15

Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Perception: +5 Acrobatics, Climb: +4Swim: +5
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: none
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Spells remaining: Bomber's eye, dex mutagen
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

Hawk nods at Alec's response and begins moving away from the stairs and into the room. She stays wary of her surroundings looking around as she slowly moves toward the center of the circular room.

[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]Hawk
AC: 19 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 13/13
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword(2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: -1 CON
Rage Rounds remaining Today: 3/6[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Cruendithas follows Hawk giving her enough room that his torch does not light her on fire and she does not skewer him with that sword but close enough to add some light for her to see. "Yes rats, filthy things. Best to get them all and not let any come up behind us as move down further."

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 16 (with shield/ Flat:15, Touch: 12)
HP: 10 current: 10
CMB: -1 / CMD: 10 Fort: +1 / Ref: +3 / Will: +3
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler and torch in off hand

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals

0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand

1st Lvl Spells: 3/3 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Alec's search of the chamber is not terribly difficult to define. Since there is no furniture, and the stairs are entirely made of stonework, the only way for anything to hide here is in significant cracks or holes in the walls. Alec begins walking the walls, examining them close up, to see if they are compromised or sound. Carrying his own torch makes this task a lot easier.

Meanwhile, the others have enough light to see a bit further out of the room, to the west. There is a very short passageway with one Exedrae* on each side, before it seems to open up into another room or chamber.

* A sort of alcove that has a ledge built in at the correct height to make it usable as a seating for two, built into the structure. These are not uncommon in Venzan classic architecture, but you don't see them as much in modern construction.

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Such glorious architecture in the name of strange gods! It almost made Wahyu jealous that his own had no such thing, but he pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind to focus on the task at hand. Again he nocked a quarrel to his bow and then ingested the contents of one of the vials he purchased earlier, before turning to his allies, "I shall go on ahead and see what is there. I shall be back in a minute or two."

With that, he moved to the next room, swiftly and silently.
[sblock=OOC]He loads his crossbow and drinks an antiplague, before moving into the next room.
He'll take a 10 on his stealth, giving him a 17 on his check[/sblock]
[sblock= Wahyu's Mini Stats]
wayangavi_zpsd834477b.png

Wahyu
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: -1 CMD: 11
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +3, Darkvision 60 ft
Initiative: +6
Current Weapon in Hand: Light Crossbow (+2, 1d6+0, 19-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: -
Spells Remaining (1st): 3/4

Used Items:
- Antiplague

Abilities Used:
-
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Alec finishes his sweep of the round chamber with the stairs in it, concluding that nothing bigger than a mouse is getting into the small imperfections in the stonework.

Meanwhile, Cruendithas and Hawk keep as watchful eye as Wahyu slips west, past the small alcoves, into yet another round room. Torchlight lapping at his back, the light almost slips off of him as if he was a creature of shadow, itself.

Wahyu finds himself in a rotunda, about 30' across, with a high ceiling, even more frescos depicting some sort of religious or historical story, and two exits. One exit is a down staircase to the west, and the other seems to open into another room to the south. Further, there is a low (3' tall) stone wall in the center of the room, forming a nearly complete circle about 10' in diameter with the opening facing the first room (east). It is adorned with more frescos. Whether or not the frescos are similarly interesting to the first room immediately gets pushed back in his mind as he hears some sort of motion from the south.

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Such works were truly squandered, locked away here beneath the earth with only rats to admire them. What they meant were of no concern to him, yet he didn't need an archaeologist to appreciate the work that had gone into each one. On the subject of rats, however, the oracle believed he could say that he knew exactly where he could find them, after hearing the commotion beyond the southern doorway. Still, he couldn't be sure that was the case until he saw them with his own eyes, so he crept there in silence to find out.
[sblock]Wahyu moves to the southern exit of the room, again taking a 10 on his Stealth.
Perception: 1D20+3 = [17]+3 = 20
[/sblock]
[sblock= Wahyu's Mini Stats]
wayangavi_zpsd834477b.png

Wahyu
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: -1 CMD: 11
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +3, Darkvision 60 ft
Initiative: +6
Current Weapon in Hand: Light Crossbow (+2, 1d6+0, 19-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: -
Spells Remaining (1st): 3/4

Used Items:
- Antiplague

Abilities Used:
-
[/sblock]

BokaliMali

First Post
Taking his cue from Wahyu, Alec downed his vial of antiplague as well and, assuming the wayang knew something he didn't from his stealthy movements, whispered to Hawk "hey, I think he found something. C'mon." Completely forgetting the afore-agreed-upon marching order he followed Wahyu into the next room with exhagerated mimickery of the wayang's stealth. (not on purpose. Alec's just really bad at being sneaky.)

[sblock=ooc]I'm starting to realize I'm the king of run-on sentences.
I just started working two jobs (and interviewing for a third tomorrow) so my schedule is pretty ridiculous and exhausting right now. (not complaining! thank God I'll be able to make rent!) I'm going to try my best to post as often as I can but in case I end up slowing down combat or whatever, you can just assume Alec's going to pop his dex mutagen then get in range and start throwing stuff at things. (I totally forgot he has quickdraw in that first battle. Derp.)[/sblock]

[sblock=Alec Mini Stats]
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Alec_Morganhttp://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Alec_Morgan]Alec Morgan
AC: 14 (11 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: +4 CMD: 15

Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Perception: +5 Acrobatics, Climb: +4Swim: +5
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: Torch, dex mutagen
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Spells remaining: Bomber's eye, dex mutagen
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none