[LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 3

Aura

Explorer
Mystie_Thissiledew_sm.jpg
As the group takes care of various tasks, cleaning up after the battle, the purple-haired gnome of the group once again calls on Mother Rabbit to aid you in your quest, causing another wave of healing energy to wash out through her. It she considers another, but then thinks better of it, "I should wait before using another, anyone in need of further healing, or is everyone well again? Let me know, I..." Mystie's eye catches Hawk locating the goblins' valuables, and she uses her knees to guide Bubba over to her companion. "Ohhh, is that mithral? Sure looks nice! Could use some cleaning up though... I know of some fine gnomish cleaning solutions that I'm sure would restore it's previous silvery glory. I wonder who made it? Surely no goblin, that is for sure. The links are so fine! Perhaps we should take it to one of Venza's armor-smiths and see if they can tell us where it came from. It would be a shame to not know the basics of such lovely piece!"

Gnomish ramblings filling the room, the others are left to finish up with their post-battle tasks. At least Mystie breaks the eerie silence.

[sblock=Healing and stuff]Mystie heals everyone for 5 points. Anything else here before moving on? The door on the opposite side (underneath the sign) is closed.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

The massive half-orc looks around at the others, then to the sign above the door. "Everyone finished up, then? All is well? Shall we abandon hope, and try the door?" Jonas shifts his flail to one hand and moves to try the door.

[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Try the door.[/sblock]

Initiative: +04
AC: 17 (12 Touch, 15 Flat-Footed)
HP: 49/49
Senses: DarkVision (60’) Perception: +12
CMB: +07 CMD: 19 (+9/21 vs. Trip)
Fort: +07 Reflex: +03 Will: +05
[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
"As ready as I am going to be. I am not inclined to linger in this room any longer than necessary. If whatever awaits beyond that door is aware of us we only give it more time to prepare."

[sblock]
Crue will take a place in the middle of the group having come close to death he is a little more cautious at the moment.
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]

Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 19 fight defensively (with shield/ Flat:16, Touch: 12)
HP: 34 current: 34
CMB: +2 / CMD: 13 Fort: +2 / Ref: +5 / Will: +5
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler in off hand

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights4/4, Ghost Sound1/1, Prestidigitation1/1, Speak with Animals1/1
Arcane Strike +1
0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Message, Light

1st Lvl Spells: 2/4 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Expeditious Retreat, Identify
2nd Lvl Spells: 2/2 per day
Tongues, Pilfering Hand

Archaeologist's Luck (+1) rounds/day: 7/7

Wand CLW 10/10
Wand MM 21/25

[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
The dagger faded into nothingness as Wahyu wiped off his own, "We should indeed be about it, but first, Mystie, you can speak the goblin tongue correct?"

He lit a candle as he continued, "Perhaps you can tell me what he says, then, when I ask..."

He placed a hand on the head of one of the cadavers and indeed inquired, "Who or what did this to you?"
[sblock]He uses his Voice of the Grave mystery on one of the dead goblins[/sblock]
[sblock= Wahyu's Mini Stats]Wahyu
AC: 18* (16* flat-footed, 15* touch)
HP: 30/30
CMB: 2 CMD: 14
Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
Perception: +6, Darkvision 60 ft
Initiative: +6
Current Weapon in Hand: Dagger (+4, 1d3+0, 19-20/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Shield of Faith (4 min remain)*
Spells Remaining (1st): 6/7
Spells Remaining (2nd): 3/4

Used Items:
Bolts (2/20)
Abilities Used:
Voice of the Grave (1/4 questions asked)[/sblock]​

Aura

Explorer
Mystie_Thissiledew_sm.jpg
Asked about the goblin tongue, Mystie is quick to mention, "Well, yes. I can speak the language of the foul little beasts, if need be. I take no pleasure in doing so, that is for sure. Or, at least, I don't want to do it any more than absolutely necessary for the execution of our mission, here."

Mystie watches the wayang bring the fallen goblin to a bizarre form of limited unlife. There is something of a unpleasant look on her face as she observes the entire affair. After the goblin's strange response, she says flatly, "Apparently, the rats attacked him."

Meanwhile, Jonas approaches the doors under the sign and opens them. They swing open with relative ease, but there is a deep, loud creak to them as they do. Jonas is confronted with a small chamber, much like the one just inside the door to the outside. And like the other chamber, more coat racks and such are here. And finally, in a similar design, the path deeper into the complex continues on the opposite side, becoming a flight of stairs down, which turn about and disappear out of sight. Candlelight illuminates the landing, set upon a small credenza.

The only good thing to say is the stale, musty air from below pushes the air in the waiting room, a definite improvement over the stench of death.

G

Guest 11456

Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

Hawk nods to Jonas and starts moving into the small chamber. She then takes up a defensive stance at the top of the stairs.

[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]Hawk
AC: 20 (16 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 50/50
CMB: +5 CMD: 20

Fort: +7 Reflex: +7 Will: +2
Perception: +9 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +5

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword (2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Rounds remaining Today: 7/12[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Dunkel casts a spell upon himself in order to seal up some further wounds. "I have to admit that was one heck of a fight. Who knew rats could be so much more vicious than goblins." He grows quieter as the warriors of the group start creeping forward, looking for danger.

OOC: Giving up an enlarge person spell to heal self. An enlarge person spell probably wouldn't be all that great to cast in a cramped dungeon.
[roll0]

[sblock]
HP: 25/26
AC: 18, AC Touch: 11, AC Flatfooted: 17
INIT: +3 = [DEX (1) + Trait (2)]
BAB: +2, CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Fortitude: +6, Reflex: +3, Will: +7
Speed: 20 ft
Masterwork Battleaxe: Attack: +5, Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: 20/x3, Special: S
Sling: Attack: +3, Damage: 1d4+2, Crit: 20/x2, Range: 50 ft
Channel Positive Energy: 3/4
Spells Prepared:
Level 0 (4) Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Purify Food and Drink
Level 1 (3+1) Protection from Evil, Bless, Magic Weapon
Level 2 (2+1) Bull's Strength

Spells Used
Level 1 (3+1) Enlarge Person
Level 2 (2+1) Remove Paralysis, Shatter
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Jonas returns Hawk's nod and moves forward with the little man, the chain of his flail rattling slightly as he strides forward. He takes up a position just behind Hawk, looking down the stairs over his companion's shoulder.

[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Initiative: +04
AC: 17 (12 Touch, 15 Flat-Footed)
HP: 49/49
Senses: DarkVision (60’) Perception: +12
CMB: +07 CMD: 19 (+9/21 vs. Trip)
Fort: +07 Reflex: +03 Will: +05
[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Crue takes position behind Jonas as the group moves on farther into the nightmare of dead rats and goblins. He holds his wand of Magic missiles in hand to support as he can if danger presents itself.

[sblock=mini stats]

Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 19 fight defensively (with shield/ Flat:16, Touch: 12)
HP: 34 current: 34
CMB: +2 / CMD: 13 Fort: +2 / Ref: +5 / Will: +5
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler in off hand, wand MM in main hand

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights4/4, Ghost Sound1/1, Prestidigitation1/1, Speak with Animals1/1
Arcane Strike +1
0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Message, Light

1st Lvl Spells: 2/4 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Expeditious Retreat, Identify
2nd Lvl Spells: 2/2 per day
Tongues, Pilfering Hand

Archaeologist's Luck (+1) rounds/day: 7/7

Wand CLW 10/10
Wand MM 21/25

[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
"Hmm... I suppose that's to be expected," He grimaced and stood up, "Well, let's be about it."
[sblock= Wahyu's Mini Stats]Wahyu
AC: 18* (16* flat-footed, 15* touch)
HP: 30/30
CMB: 2 CMD: 14
Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
Perception: +6, Darkvision 60 ft
Initiative: +6
Current Weapon in Hand: Dagger (+4, 1d3+0, 19-20/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Shield of Faith (4 min remain)*
Spells Remaining (1st): 6/7
Spells Remaining (2nd): 3/4

Used Items:
Bolts (2/20)
Abilities Used:
Voice of the Grave (1/4 questions asked)[/sblock]

Remove ads