[LPF] The Inheritance

GlassEye

Adventurer
Once the wall is battered down restoring it will be a much larger task...

[sblock=OOC]Soulnova, Re: hit points. Based on my (sketchy) memory nearly everyone is at or near full hp. Tasanto is the only one I'm not entirely sure about; I know he used the last of his healing I just don't remember how close to full it got him.

Also, repairing/rebuilding a wall is far beyond the capability of a Mending spell.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
After looking at the size of the whole they need to cross, Damaris sighs and nods... it doesn't seem like they have much of a choice. "Alright, go ahead, tear down that wall"

"I guess we could tell Molnar afterwards, make sure someone fixes it..."

[sblock] As a nice annecdote, one of the first campaigns I ran dealt with the party "accidentally" unblocking an underground entrance on the old side of the city. They killed the dire rats that were there... it seemed like they were fleeing from something. Once they were done, they forgot to block it back. Next session, the party had a Drow Invansion on their hands. lol

hru3i.jpg

[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"Well, I don't want to set all this down just to pick it back up in a minute or two. So, if someone else will do the honors?"
[sblock=ooc]Tasanto is down about a third on both sides of his soul. He has some healing potions but doesn't want to use them just yet. He still has more HPs left than anyone else in the party other than Tyrion, so he is toughing it out for now.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Tyrion sets down his equipment, looking over at the summoner's tools. "Look at Mr has everything in his pack here. I'll do it for ya."

Taking the hammer,piton and drill, Tyron works on getting a large enough hole to hook in the grappling hook. Once done, he says "Allright, stand back. This thing's coming down."

Hooking into the wall, Tyrion starts pulling on it, using his muscular strength to start pulling the wall out.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Tyrion's use of Tasanto's tools makes a hole in the wall much quicker than one would expect of a well-built wall. Obviously, this wall was built by someone with little skill in building. Once the initial hole is made Tyrion begins pulling down the wall. Mortar crumbles readily and he is able to only pull small pieces out of the wall but even so it quicker than if he had to batter the whole thing down with a hammer. The noise of the wall's destruction echoes loudly in the enclosed space of the sewer but nothing comes to investigate the noise. It takes well under an hour to make a hole large enough for even a large person to fit through.

The sewer on the other side of the hole quickly shows that it gets more use. A stench grows the farther down the passage the group moves until it reaches a near overwhelming intensity. And it is best not to think about the dark, sludge of water and waste that covers the narrow walkway and that the group is forced to walk through. It is hard to judge distance in the dim sameness of the sewer but eventually another grate to the city above is discovered. Cautiously surfacing the group finds themselves in a narrow, unfamiliar street empty of any passersby.

Satin Knights

First Post
As soon as Tasanto is above ground, he pulls out his waterskin and squirts it upon is legs to wash away the largest chunks of stench from his paws. Then he picks up his packages and returns to pack mule duty. Looking around, he tries to find some kind of landmark so as to know which way to the inn so the can reunite with Molnar. Not finding anything, "Getting a map of the outside city would have probably been a good idea. Well, wandering is going to be fun."

Tasanto takes another section of rope and loops it around his neck as a loose leash. Giving Damaris the other end of the leash, "If I don't look like a well trained pet, we are going to draw even more attention. Mmrrowww."
[sblock=Perception]Perception (1d20+14=15)
Edit: Adding the Knowledge local try as well
Kn Local to find our way (1d20+5=23)[/sblock]

Last edited:

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris takes the leash and pours some water on her too. "uhmm.....In any case, we could go ahead and find the wagon first, and bring it here to load it up. Otherwise I believe you might attract too much attention like that, Tasanto"

K. Local 1d20+7=16

jackslate45

First Post
Tyrion takes one look at the get up Tasanto and Damaris has and asks "Um, why don't we send out someone a little less conspicuous? I would think that pointy horns over there would be able to blend in easily enough without seeing a giant cat with a leash on. Sides, that inquisitor guy might arrest us if ya do something like this. "

Remove ads