• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Road to Tritower

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=The Drow]I realize you're all unhappy with your enemy and all, but she's still VERY unconscious.[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=Mini Stats]Francis John, III
HP: 7/7
AC: 18 FF:14 T:15
CMB: 0 CMD: 13
Fort: -1 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +7 Initiative: +3
Bluff: +13
Armed: Light Crossbow +4 1d6
Adaptable Luck: 1/3[/sblock]

If there is one thing that Francis John hates, is the feeling of not being the one in control. When confronted with these situations, is when his truly vindictive nature reveals itself.

He begins to have a conversation with the unconscious elf. "So you think you can shoot me and my friends while I'm sleeping? I DON'T THINK SO!" He grabs one of her hands in his, and calmly snaps the thumb back until everyone can hear the bone pop. "THAT'S FOR ME!" He repeats the process on the hand, without flinching for a bit. "THAT'S FOR LEIRA!" He stands up, and then spits in her eye. "AND THAT'S FOR ANNA!" He walks back to his sleeping bag, and quietly speaks to the group. "Don't wake me up until the morning. The lesson here is you DON'T mess with Francis John III. Good night all." He promptly goes back to sleep.

[sblock=OOC]The goal here is to break both thumbs without causing any lethal damage, if that's possible. Chaotic neutral characters are the best![/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
Karra walks over to Brandon and whispers to him "First the drow now a psychotic Halfing, how did we anger the gods to deserve this?"

epicbob

Explorer
Brandon the Swift

"All I know is that our would-be captive will not feel comfortable once she wakes up. At least he's on our side." Brandon says with a shrug.

Aura

Explorer
[section]Anna Kallira. . . . . . . . . . . . .Anzaldo
[/section]

The priestess flinches at each of the gruesome cracking sounds, standing in near shock as Francis walks by and tries to get back to sleep. After the short exchange between Karra and Brandon, she manages to get out, "What just happened?"

Still holding the arm of his wounded shoulder, Anzaldo speaks softly, "I tink he broke the dark one's tubs."

Anna brow furrows and she holds out her left arm. "Take me to this… drow," she demands of Anzaldo, who complies with due haste, taking her by the arm and heading to the comotose drow. Halfway to the fallen enemy, Anna turns her head towards him, "You're wounded… why did you not say so?"

"Itta be fine fer now," the teamster retorts.

Anna says nothing more on the subject, but merely nods. Upon arriving at the fallen drow's location, Anna kneels and reaches out to touch her. Almost immediately, she casts a spell. No effect can be seen, but Anna elaborates, "That should keep her for now. Gather around, everyone." Without waiting for a response, Anna takes the drow's hand and surveys the damage by touch.

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=FrancisJohn]The rest of the scene is probably going to conclude before you get to a full sleep, so if you end up desiring to react to anything that can be heard, feel free.
Well, barring any more poison darts. :p[/sblock]

Remove ads