Pathfinder 1E [LPF] The Sea Sprite

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Arradon kicks open the door, while Leira is enlarged via Aelspeth's magic, to the point where she has to crouch and bend her knees to fit, but is still able to move and act. Leira and Qalabash wait along the side of the door.

The party prepares to fire, but before they can, the sahuagin quickly unsling crossbows and take shots at Arradon and the now-revealed giant Leira. The screaming woman does not attack, relying on her minions to do her dirty work while she continues her search. The sahuagin seem almost relieved for the distraction.

1st Attacks Leira
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

2nd Attacks Leira
[roll2]
Damage
[roll3]

3rd Attacks Arradon
[roll4]
Damage
[roll5]

OOC: Party can now counter-attack. I have a buff spell (enlarge person) on Leira in my notes. Any other buff I missed in the last two pages?

GlassEye

Adventurer
Qalabash Baram

[section]
Qalabash doesn't seem too bothered that their well-laid plans were immediately cast into disarray.

"Pah! No plan survives contact with the enemy. Or so I've been told."

He pauses the barest of seconds then dashes forward. Skirting around the monstrosity that Leira has become he engages the sahuagin. He tries to avoid whatever attacks he can and counterattack with the butt of a heavy staff to the sternum of his enemies. Unfortunately, his attack is mistimed and easily avoided by the sahuagin.

[/section]
[sblock=OOC]Swift: expend 1 arcane pool for +1 enhancement on weapon. 9/10 rounds.
Move: close on nearest sahuagin
Standard: attack: [roll0] for [roll1]

Used: shield charges: 2[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Qalabash Baram[/size] Human Staff Magus 2
Initiative: +1 Perception: -1

AC: 14 (11 touch; 13 flat-footed) Current: 18
HP: 20 Current: 20
CMB: +4; +6 Trip CMD: 15; 17 vs. Trip Fort: +5 Ref: +3 Will: +2

In Hand: quarterstaff
Conditions: None yet
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Enlarge Person, Grease, Shocking Grasp
  • Orisons: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Root
Special:
Concentration +5
Arcane Pool: 3/4 (+1 enhancement for 1 min.)
[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]DT, Don't know if the bless is still active....

Can it be assumed that Francis poisoned up the bolt before combat started? Do I need new rolls for that and combat? Color me confused. I am not sure if I would use up the poison if I didn't get the surprise DEX -AC bonus. I see three options for my actions... let me know of which you approve.

1: Take my last post at face value and use those actions and rolls for Round 1.
2: Let me have the bolt prepped, and I get new actions
3: Start from scratch and nothing is ready
[/sblock]

Anastrace

First Post
Leira Olren, Master of Martial Arts

Leira.jpg

"I'm loving this new size! Now to crush these things like bugs."
Leira goes spins hard trying to kick the nearest sahuagin in the head.

[sblock=Actions]
Swift Action, Activate Dragon Style
Standard Attack Sahuagin 1
Attack Roll: 1D20+6 = [17]+6 = 23

Unarmed Strike, Dragon Style and Dragon Ferocity: 1D8+8 = [5]+8 = 13

[/sblock]

[sblock=Leira Olren, Master of Martial Arts]
Leira Olren
AC:20 (17 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 18/18
CMB: +5 CMD: 18

Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +3
Perception: +1 Sense Motive: +1
Initiative: +5

Skills
Acrobatics: +7, Climb +8, Escape Artist +7, Heal +7, Stealth +8

Stunning Fist: You must declare that you are using this feat before you make your attack roll (thus, a failed attack roll ruins the attempt). Stunning Fist forces a foe damaged by your unarmed attack to make a Fortitude saving throw (DC 10 + 1/2 your character level + your Wis modifier), in addition to dealing damage normally. A defender who fails this saving throw is stunned for 1 round (until just before your next turn). A stunned character drops everything held, can’t take actions, loses any Dexterity bonus to AC, and takes a –2 penalty to AC. You may attempt a stunning attack once per day for every four levels you have attained (but see Special), and no more than once per round. Constructs, oozes, plants, undead, incorporeal creatures, and creatures immune to critical hits cannot be stunned.

Dragon Style: While using this style, you gain a +2 bonus on saving throws against sleep effects, paralysis effects, and stunning effects. You ignore difficult terrain when you charge, run, or withdraw. You can also charge through squares that contain allies. Further, you can add 1-1/2 times your Strength bonus on the damage roll for your first unarmed strike on a given round.

Dragon Ferocity: While using Dragon Style, you gain a bonus on unarmed strike damage rolls equal to half your Strength bonus. When you score a critical hit or a successful Stunning Fist attempt against an opponent while using this style, that opponent is also shaken for a number of rounds equal to 1d4 + your Strength bonus.

Current Weapons in Hand: Unarmed Strike (Considered Armed) +6, Damage: 1d6+4, Crit: 20/x2, Type: B,
Current Weapon for Attacks of Opportunity: Urami, +5. 1d8+4, Crit 18-20, Type S
Current Conditions in Effect: Enlarge Person
Resources Used: None
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

ealt

Explorer
Arradon Delgaran

[section]
Arradon ducks down just in time to avoid being hit by a crossbow bolt. Dagger in hand, he advances toward the sahuagin line, attempting to find a way through.
[/section]

[sblock=Actions]
Move into flanking position if possible, using a double move if necessary
Acrobatics:[roll0] Just in case he moves through a threatened square
[/sblock]

[sblock=Arradon Delgaran Mini-Stats]Arradon Delgaran
AC: 15 (12 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: +0 CMD: 13

Fort: +1 Reflex: +5 Will: +0
Bluff: +8 Disable Device: +9 Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +0 Sleight of Hand: +7 Stealth: +7
Initiative: +5

Sneak Attack: 1d8 (Dagger)
Hidden Blade: +0

Feats: Blind-Fight

Current Weapon in Hand: Dagger +0 (1d4+0, 19-20/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Bless - 15 rounds remaining, +1 to hit, +1 vs Fear
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: None
[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
Aelspeth Noromiel, Fledgling Conjurer

[sblock=Timing]I'm sorry to hold things up but I, too, am a little fuzzy on the timing of these rounds. Was Aelspeth's casting in a pre-combat round or should I add a fluff description now for what I previously declared? It sounds like I need to declare new actions for the present round but I don't want to get ahead of myself :/[/sblock]

[sblock=Large Leira]@Morrus;, it doesn't look like you changed your damage dice on that attack. Enlarge Person makes you large in size (thus increasing your reach to 10ft), gives you a +2 bonus to STR, a -2 penalty to DEX, and a -1 penalty to AC and attacks. If your unarmed strikes are normally a d8 then they would now be 2d6.

Regarding the enclosed space, the spell's growth effect makes you only as big as it is able within the environment. You should not be considered squeezing and the spell can never harm a subject by overgrowth.

If none of this was news, feel free to disregard the sblock :D[/sblock]

Anastrace

First Post
[sblock=Timing]I'm sorry to hold things up but I, too, am a little fuzzy on the timing of these rounds. Was Aelspeth's casting in a pre-combat round or should I add a fluff description now for what I previously declared? It sounds like I need to declare new actions for the present round but I don't want to get ahead of myself :/[/sblock]

[sblock=Large Leira]@Morrus;, it doesn't look like you changed your damage dice on that attack. Enlarge Person makes you large in size (thus increasing your reach to 10ft), gives you a +2 bonus to STR, a -2 penalty to DEX, and a -1 penalty to AC and attacks. If your unarmed strikes are normally a d8 then they would now be 2d6.

Regarding the enclosed space, the spell's growth effect makes you only as big as it is able within the environment. You should not be considered squeezing and the spell can never harm a subject by overgrowth.

If none of this was news, feel free to disregard the sblock :D[/sblock]

[sblock]
Actually my damage dice was a measly d6 before. :) I got +2 str (+1 to hit) and a -1 penalty to hit, so it balanced out. I'm down to ac 19, but that's ok. I think I'll smash tokyo after this. :p
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Taking aim at one of the fishy monsters, Tamarie releases a deadly crossbow bolt. However, the swirling melee and motion of the boat cause the shot to fly wildly off-target, and the cross-blooded woman crunches her nose in response to the poor shot. "Still terrible with crossbows," she comments, not to anyone in particular. As her comrades strike true, she quietly slings the weapon as she considers her next course of action.

[sblock=Crossbow attack]Standard Action: Attack enemy 3 (I took the -4 for shooting into melee)
Move Action: stow crossbow
Round 1 Crossbow attack on sahuagin 3 into melee: 1D20+1 = [4]+1 = 5
1D8 = [1] = 1

[/sblock]
[sblock=Bless]I think it should still be running, DT. I've always taken at least one off per time I've posted, although that may not have been enough. Your call.[/sblock]
[sblock=Tamarie Mini Stats]Tamarie
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 13/17
Shawl of Life Keeping: 4 stored HP
CMB: +1 CMD: 13

Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +3
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +2

First Level spells remaining: 4/6
Heavenly Fire remaining: 5/7(Tamarie,Arradon)
Bolts remaining: 16/20

Current Weapon in Hand: none
Current Conditions in Effect: Bless(16r)
Temporary items in possession: Qalabash’s CLW wand
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: CLW wand-2 chg
Money: +200gp retainer[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Ok, I'm back. Let's clarify a few things.

1. Neither side has surprise.
2. Anyone charging the Sahuagin will have to pass the door everyone was firing ranged weapons through. Not a big deal, but something to note.
3. We'll say Francis did not use his poison bolt this round.
4. I'll allow Bless to still be active. I was taking off a minute or two between your last fight and this one, but your team could have formed up quickly and acted at once, so I won't take that away from you.
5. Because of the narrow confines and barrels, Arradon will not be able to flank this round.

Does that clear things up? Anyone wish to change actions?

Remove ads