[LPF] Toad in the Hole

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Fae'shiel would have assisted, but her hands are still rather raw and tender from her digging in the mud, as such she decides it best to let the gentlemen take care of the digging.

Systole

First Post
Varga shrugs. "Means nothing to me besides what it's worth to the next buyer . Sorry. I'll take it off your hands, but you're going to have to dig up a scholar if you want to know what it says."

Varga_150.jpg

.... Varga Renlow ....

GM: Fae'shiel and Marcus
End XP: 5612 XP
Gold: 3119 GP

Mortar
End XP: 3982 XP
Gold: 1424 GP

Vincenzo
End XP: 5071 XP
Gold: 3035 GP

Maui
End XP: 5141 XP
Gold: 3035 GP

Itemized calculations are available in the first post. Loot that anyone might possibly care about is as follows:
  • Pearl of Power level 1 (1000gp)
  • Hide shirt +1 (1240gp)
  • Dwarven bracelet (850gp)
  • MWK Cold Iron Scorpion Whip (310gp)
  • Wand of CLW (16 charges, 240 gp)
Have fun and thanks for playing.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
OOC: Unless anyone has any objections, Fae'shiel is taking the Bracelet. Also I am opting to use ONE of my three DM Credits to level Fae'shiel up the rest of the way to level 4 so that I can join in on Perrinmiller's adventure that he is going to be recruiting for soon.

jbear

First Post
Thanks Systole. It won't let me XP you but you deserve it!

Very much enjoyed the adventure. I now have a deep and utter hatred for pugwampis and their aura of unluck!

Edit: Maui will take the Wand of CLW as he is the only one who can use it.

Edit 2: [MENTION=6680145]DalkonCledwin[/MENTION] [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] [MENTION=50177]Artur Hawkwing[/MENTION] I've just had a peek at the armour your PCs wear and noone wears a hide shirt. I tried to buy my own at the Pearl but lucked out. Does anyone mind if I grab the Hide Shirt as well. No biggy if someone else wants it. I can get Maui some other form of protection.

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post

Very much enjoyed the adventure. I now have a deep and utter hatred for pugwampis and their aura of unluck!

OOC: Yes, anything that forces you to re-roll an attack roll and take the lower of the two rolls is evil incarnate... and must die a most horrible and painful death.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post

Edit: Maui will take the Wand of CLW as he is the only one who can use it.

Edit 2: [MENTION=6680145]DalkonCledwin[/MENTION] [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] [MENTION=50177]Artur Hawkwing[/MENTION] I've just had a peek at the armour your PCs wear and noone wears a hide shirt. I tried to buy my own at the Pearl but lucked out. Does anyone mind if I grab the Hide Shirt as well. No biggy if someone else wants it. I can get Maui some other form of protection.

OOC: No problem with that here, jbear. just make sure you have enough GP to be able to exchange for it and the wand and use them in good health.

jbear

First Post
Ok, thanks Artur. I'm going to grab it then. If either of the other two want it, let me know and I'll reverse things on Maui's sheet.

Remove ads