[M&M 2e] Red Sands Chronicles. (OOC)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Fair warning everyone: summer field campaign starts next monday and it's going to be a big one! Expect slower posting from me, pretty much for the duration.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Alright, I'm back!

While I was gone I ventured into final projects land where I made an illustration, a picture that was obviously photoshopped and tried to do several extra credit java programs (blackjack and breakout) before losing that cruiser flash drive (thankfully I was already getting an A in the class so loosing those programs didn't set me back a grade). I also learned how to bartend (if you ask me for a blended margarita I will gouge out your eyes since I still can't get the ratio of drink to ice right), and survived working as a bartender on Cinco de Mayo and Mother's day.

So anyways... Update in less than 24 hours.... with a bullet or two from some badguys.* :D

* Note: Even though I spent some time figuring out the math involved in the groups paused chase scene (assuming it was happening in a friction-less enviroment devoid of something called "wind" which would have a drastic effect on a bunch of airships ) you will notice that when I do post that I decided to toss that math away. :D Seriously, just imagine how maddening it was when I realized that the group technically should be traveling up an inclined slope which messed up all the assumptions I had about your velocity, view of the horizon, and your relationship to the airships location in the sky.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Binder Fred just pointed out that I accidently made Deezy attack the wrong target. So wait till I retcon the update before you post.

Sadly, I'm certain Deezy would miss the Quad's rider; however, I'm not sure if she would hit the quad itself.

This, of course, will change the rider's current action (depending on how suicidal he is).

-Posted via mobile device.

Last edited:

Remove ads