• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M: Freedom City Issue 2

Aenion

First Post
maddmic said:
Leech nods and responds to Alice. "Yeah, I'm ready to go back home." When Une appologizes, Leech shakes his head. "Don't worry about it. Just me being selfish. Better to be safe than sorry right?"

"Right," Une says with a smile before she heads after Hell to continue their patrol.

"Deaf boy?" Velocity shakes his head and chuckles and then turns back to Bronk. "Anyway Bronk, here's the number where you can reach us as a team, which might be more effective than calling Geomancer directly."

bkmanis

First Post
"Thanks, I'll let you know if I hear anything." Bronk says after Velocity gives him the number.

Geomancer flies off on his own and the rest of the group are transported back to base (where they can go where they wish or be transported elsewhere if they like). Bronk goes his own way as Une and Hell resume their patrol.

Continuing the patrol of the Southside Une and Hell are lead to any trouble spots by Alice who monitors the police and emergency radio bands. But the rest of the patrol passes without incident. After 4 A.M. Alice brings them back to the base so they can get some rest. A meeting is scheduled in the late afternoon to go over the night’s activities and to set the next patrol schedule.

OOC: This is just a quick post to move the game on to the next day. If there is anything you would like your character to do just post it and I will work it in. If not I will move on to the meeting taking place at 5 P.M

Keia

I aim to misbehave
bkmanis said:
OOC: This is just a quick post to move the game on to the next day. If not I will move on to the meeting taking place at 5 P.M

Sounds good. If he hasn't already, Cosmo will move his few belongings and personal items into the mansion. Then he will lounge around and watch afternoon soaps (his 'lifestyle documentaries') until the meeting.

bkmanis

First Post
I'm sorry to say that due to RL issues I am suspending this game. I've enjoyed running it and I hope you all enjoyed playing in it. Hopefully when things get back to normal I will be able to pick up where we left off or restart this game whatever is preferred. I will of course contact each of you to see if you're still interested in playing.

Again I am sorry for the disruption of the game.

bkmanis

Aenion

First Post
bkmanis said:
I'm sorry to say that due to RL issues I am suspending this game. I've enjoyed running it and I hope you all enjoyed playing in it. Hopefully when things get back to normal I will be able to pick up where we left off or restart this game whatever is preferred. I will of course contact each of you to see if you're still interested in playing.

Again I am sorry for the disruption of the game.

bkmanis

Sorry to hear that.

Remove ads