• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M: Time of Crisis

Mirth

Explorer
"I may be crazy, but I think we should try to take one of these tanks for ourselves," Dr. Smooth says as he looks at Diva and Spyder. "We're fast and strong enough that if three of us hit one tank at once, we can get inside it. Let Cold Shoulder [Brain Freeze] distract one of them and we'll take the other."

Taking a breath, he looks at the others once more, "Ready? One my count we run... 1... 2... 3... GO!!!!" With that, the Doctor uses his skills to bound towards the tank in question, zig-zagging all the way.

OOC:
Initiative:
Doctor Smooth 29
Eve 21
Brain Freeze 19
Spyder 18
Tanks 17
Diva 16
Ghost 13

Damage:
Brain Freeze = 1 hit
Spyder = 1 hit
Diva = 1 hit

IC:
Smooth takes off in the direction of the tanks, using his acrobatic abilities to try to make himself harder to hit. He closes to within 20 feet of on of the two remaining tanks.

Eve quickly moves back towards the group, passing Smooth along the way. "Smooth, <huff> one of the tanks is down. <huff> They're susceptible to electrical attacks. <huff> Which would help us if we had someone who could control electricity. <huff> I don't think I can take out another. If we hit their cannons fast, we may be able to subdue them..."

Brain Freeze uses his penetrating vision to look inside one of the tanks and finds that it is being operated by a disembodied brain. He fires off a mental blast at the brain and hits, disabling it.

Spyder begins moving towards the remaining tank, also trying to make himself harder to hit as he goes.

The remaining tank opens up with machine guns at Doctor Smooth but the hero easily dodges the attack.

Diva moves behind cover, not wanting anything to do with taking out a tank.

Ghost begins to fly away from the tanks, searching the area.

OOC: The remaining tank is about 20 feet from Doctor Smooth, Eve and Spyder, 50 feet from Diva and Brain Freeze and 70 feet from Ghost. Actions?

maddmic

Explorer
Freeze smiles and turns his attention to the only remaining tank. Still looking through the metallic beasts, he locates the brain and fires another blast of mental energy.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Diva grits her teeth until her jaw hurts, wishing she couldn't so easily feel her heart pounding. Then, she ducks out from behind cover and races across the field of battle, heading toward Smooth and the remaining tank.

OOC: Double move into battle!

Mirth

Explorer
Having dodged the tank's guns handily, Dr. Smooth redoubles his efforts to complete his plan of action.

OOC: Sorry all about the lack of posts. I've had a b!tch of a time logging onto the boards this week. Seems like every time I've had time to post, they've been down. Hopefully that situation has resolved itself.

OOC: I apologize for letting the game lag for a long time. Call it end of the year burnout if you like. Now that we've entered a new year, I think I'm ready to continue the game. Sorry for not letting you all know the status of the game before now. Before we move on, I'd like to get a feel for who is left and still wants to play. Obviously a few people have been bumping the thread for awhile now so there are still some players left. Please drop a quick reply here letting me know you're still here and ready to continue.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads