• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M: Time of Crisis

With only three players left, I need to decide what to do with the game. You really need six players to effectively handle this adventure. I can either drop this game or try to recruit a few more players. What do you all think?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Toric_Arthendain said:
With only three players left, I need to decide what to do with the game. You really need six players to effectively handle this adventure. I can either drop this game or try to recruit a few more players. What do you all think?

I'm here. Still having home computer troubles, so my access is spotty. :(

maddmic

Explorer
looks like that's 5 out of 6. I say press on! Besides, between smooth and freeze, we can handle all of the Nazi's. The only reason we need the other 4 is for those pesky cleanups of the junk we leave in our wake. :D

DJ_Colossus

Explorer
Pshaw, little Eve took out one of them newfangled Nazzi tanks all by her lonesome. :)

I know Karl Greeny/Sen-Udo-Mal/Sypder has had access problems to ENworld lately, so I doubt he'll be in. But I can find out.

Here's to finally getting a chance to face the Primate Patrol!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads