• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M2e] Red Sands Chronicles

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"Okay, lets try to get this one off our backs, THEN we'll go down with the others. Hang on." Deezy approaches the last crab which is trying to angle it's chain gun at the Elder and begins her hack...
Deezy Hacking: Nat 35 vs Why Bother? :D

"I see what you are... Override! Override!! Turn.... around! They're killing my... *BBBBzzzzzzzttt*~!" The crab powers down.

The elder glances down. "Thank you.."

"Where - is - the controller?" Seif searches around the hatch and quickly discovers that the controls and the hinges of the blast door have been fuzed by some kind of charge. Seif can small the faint odor of aether in the air.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
"Block that one as well," he told Shaughnessy, indicating the elevator door. The rest of him scanned the corridor, looking for traps.

"I can try, but I haven't really practiced this kind of thing," Brian admits. "I'm better at just breaking things than more mechanically advantageous applications."

OOC: I think Brian was only able to do that with a Stunt, yes, which meant he had to use his Hero Point to avoid fatigue from same. I don't think he can do it again without becoming fatigued

As Seif points out the fused hinges, Brian offers, "Now this I can help with. But since it'll mean destroying the door, which means no closing it again against whatever's on the other side, I think we should all be ready before I start."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"They could have become trapped by the closing of the doors, I suppose... Now what are we going to do with this robot?" Then the robot went on ranting. "They're killing my... ?" the Ottoman repeated. "What does that means?"

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"I can try, but I haven't really practiced this kind of thing," Brian admits. "I'm better at just breaking things than more mechanically advantageous applications."
"Break the door then."

[sblock=OOC]Jkason, I believe Relique allowed a straight use of Ignite to weld the latch on the elevator door (see here in the sblock and here. No mention of HP needed.[/sblock]
Seif searches around the hatch and quickly discovers that the controls and the hinges of the blast door have been fuzed by some kind of charge. Seif can small the faint odor of aether in the air.
He stared hard at the door for heartbeats on end, obviously far from pleased...

Brian offers, "Now this I can help with. But since it'll mean destroying the door, which means no closing it again against whatever's on the other side, I think we should all be ready before I start."
"Ambush is in the wind," agreed the desert man, still staring at the door, as if trying to glare his way through. "We will report back." With a discreet flap of his robes he turned and padded back up the stairs to meet back with Deezy, Dunesage and the Ottoman.

<Insert Seif's report on what they found there...>

"That intercom needs to be repaired,"
was his conclusion.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
OOC: Jkason, BinderFred is correct since I fusing metal grate shut does count as a broken/disabled result. The hand-weave was the speed in which it happened. It wasn't worth worth wasting a HP on since I was setting up a series of obstacles that needed "laser cutting." :D

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Al right, let's set an ambush on the entrance of that door. Whatever comes out, will regret it. The Moon light shines on my friends." he says, as he unsheathe his scimitar, and hastes to the door.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Seif watched him go, then turned back to the remaining two. "Our enemies did two things," he pointed out, "kill a villager and cut off contact with the core."

jkason

First Post
Brian Shaughnessy

[sblock=OOC]Jkason, I believe Relique allowed a straight use of Ignite to weld the latch on the elevator door (see here in the sblock and here. No mention of HP needed.[/sblock]

OOC: Jkason, BinderFred is correct since I fusing metal grate shut does count as a broken/disabled result. The hand-weave was the speed in which it happened. It wasn't worth worth wasting a HP on since I was setting up a series of obstacles that needed "laser cutting." :D

OOC: Oh! Coolness. One burnt door coming up, then. :)

Brian turns his attentions to the elevator doors on this level, melting metal as its temperature rises. When he's satisfied he's slagged it together well enough, he hurries to join the others.

Remove ads