M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

ww.jpg

Wonder Girl returned Zach's smile.

"If I break it, Z, I'm not buying it."

She began rolling her shoulders and neck about, as if she were warming up for a gym session. "I'm ready to go."

OOC: Setting the Headband array to Flight 6, Power Lifting 3. No point going invisible if I'm the meatshield.

Thejoshie

First Post
Batgirl strapped herself in. "Alright, moving out."

And then, before realizing it, she set the throttle for 10% thrust again. Oops.

I gotta get the hang of this...

"Hold on... there! Alright, I'm going to try and lower altitude as close to the building as I can..."

Batgirl flipped switches, turning on the Autopilot, switching on the VTOL engines, the lateral stabilizers and the bottom hatch. She slowly lowered the jet, aiming to point the hatch towards the entry point...

OOC: Rolling Pilot check just in case...

fireinthedust

Explorer
Piloting check: pfft... ummm you make it?

Leader: I'd nominate myself. Maybe that's why I'm GMing...?

Turpin: What? No, not really, but we're guessing one of the big rooms inside. Near as we can tell he released most of the building's staff, keeping only a few of them on one of the top floors. We took some statements, and can confirm photographer Jimmy Olsen is in there, along with the editor, Perry White. Friends of Superman.
Frankly, we're still waiting for some demands, but what he sent doesn't make any sense. Sounded like gibberish or, I dunno, song lyrics. Whoever this nut is, he needs a smack in the kisser!
What's the plan? You think you can talk him down or something?

Walking Dad

First Post

When Wonder Girl fies the mage through the open part of the force field, Dre becomes again the scaled, cat-like predator. Sniffing in deeply, he memorizes his team-mates odors before he jumps over. His form blurs through the jump, quickly blending with the roof, becoming invisible.

[sblock=OOC]

Who is still with us? I think we lost Entity.

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1
(Varies based on shape)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

cassius335

First Post
Solaris takes a more direct route, using his agility to jump down.

Edit: A 17 (11 plus Acrobatics)? That works, I assume.

Jump thyrough the hole accomplished, he looked around, taking in their surroundings. He couldn't help but feel a slight thrill at the action to come.

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
The weather: sunny and warm. Unlike today, I fear, which is snowy and cold... but fun.

entity: The random appearance of Entity is reversed as he stiffens and disappears out the Javelin. Apparently something called him away. Some crime, perhaps? Or big big savings at S-Mart?

Meanwhile, on the team's first mission...

Those entering through the roof land atop the shield generator. It's made of fairly solid metal. There is a staircase leading down through an opening in one part of it, just big enough that the party can fit through it one at a time.

Entering the staircase, along the route, you see a hemisphere of black shiny material sticking out. Seeing through it, you spot a camera-like device. Clearly you're being watched.

[sblock=Echo] If you're coming this way, and not another, you note there are other technological devices scanning the group on entry. Think like the airport xray scanners that everyone is now upset about. yes, the bad guys now have inappropriate xray shots of the group. I suppose you could bust them for possession, but that's not really where we're going with this, I suppose. meh.

anywho: smile, you're on candid camera.[/sblock]

The steps seem to be going around the core of the device, and there's a hum beyond the walls which, if you touch them, are warm.

The stairs open out onto the top of the Daily Planet's planet. You see the words (from the back) that ring the globe, which still spins slightly. You can just see the roof below, where you know from articles and interviews that Lois Lane waits for Superman.

The shield scintillates from the inside, and the city beyond seems hazy and ethereal.

cassius335

First Post
"So what now, Boss?" Solaris asked Echo. "If the bad guy is paying attention to the cameras, element of surprise just went out the window."

Walking Dad

First Post

Dre wonders if the cameras are able to pick him up despite of this forms blending capabilities. As he does so, he sniffs around, 'looking' for unusual scents, say... nonhuman. If he picks something unusual, he will stop to analyze the scent.

Solaris, keep your role. Maybe Zatara's illusion is good enough to fool the cameras...

[sblock=OOC]

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1
(Varies based on shape)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
On the roof Zatara maintains the illusion of the Man of Steel while trying to stay in the camera's blind spots.

OOC: Stealth to Hide in Plain Sight

Remove ads