M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

cassius335

First Post
"I have one idea, since Air Dre is out." Solaris said. "Make the Javelin invisible - and silent, if possible - then fly that up." He turned to Batgirl. "If you can get us above the hole, we can drop in from there. What's waiting for us when we get there... well, we could speculate forever." He turned to Echo. "How close can we get to the hole without annoying the force field?"

ww.jpg

Wonder Girl was pretty much fed up. There was work to do!

"Great, congrats E, you're now in charge. But don't expect me to follow any immediate orders that aren't along the lines of 'Let's go!'

"And if I have to, I'll carry ALL of you in myself! You can all pile into a SCU tactical van or something and I'll just fly the whole damn thing in there!"

OOC: She could: her strength should be high enough to carry everyone, and if not, I could just power stunt an Affect Others Flight

fireinthedust

Explorer
Yes, but it ain't great. If you want to fly the Javelin up to the roof and hover there while the whole team goes in, that's fine. It won't be doing tricks.

I'm sitting back and lurking until you have questions or take action. Let me know if you're going through the roof or in through other means. Or, you know, talking to Jack Kirby, err, SCU's Turpin. Or leaving and robbing banks, or taking over the world, or tracking down nice-looking humans, etc.

Thejoshie

First Post
OOC: Going out on a limb here, but this is done so we can get a move on.

"I'll fly the Javelin up above the planet then set the VTOL jets to hover. We can drop down from there. I can drop some smoke bombs if necessary."

She re-started the jet. "Echo, should I open the police band? Turpin will want to know what we're planning."

Shayuri

First Post
There was something quaintly ironic about them selecting her as leader...and then proceeding to each take charge rather than wait for instructions. Privately, Echo didn't think she was a good choice for leader, but because the options were to accept it and make the best of it, or start another round of arguing, she accepted it for now.

"Fly us up, Batgirl," Echo directed. "I'll contact Turpin. Wonder Girl, Dre and Zatara, you'll be the first ones out. Zatara, create an illusion of Superman and have him move out ahead of you when you go. Wonder Girl, you may have to carry Zatara if we can't get close enough to jump safely."

"The rest of us will follow you once you're clear."

She played back the recording of the readings on the shield generator atop the Daily Planet, and put her finger on the entranceway in it.

"That's our target. The generator pokes out of the shield, and has what looks like a way to access it."

She then used her built-in wireless to sync with the Javelin's communication systems and send Turpin a call.

"Officer Turpin, this is the Justice League. We've identified a point of entry at the top of the field. Do you have any information on the number and location of the hostages?"

hero4hire

Explorer
Zatara gave Wonder Girl a smile "This time please be a bit more careful of the merchandise, hmmm?" Then the Teen Magician spread fingers that were adorned with all sorts of gothic jewelry wide and incanted "Egami fo Namrepus raeppa erofeb em!"

OOC: Illusions 5 (all senses) to make an Illusion of the Man of Steel.

Remove ads