M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

Walking Dad

First Post

Dre looks suddenly very sad: "Yes, but from pictures I can only learn a shape, not it's abilities... and I'm further limited since I arrived in this time and space..."

Suddenly he smiles again: "But I know a dragonlike shape... ok, it's more like a pterodactyl, but purple and with three eyes..."

[sblock=OOC]

[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - You'd know that Echo can 'manifest' apparently mechanical parts directly from her body, though the mechanics of how that happens are probably unclear. Her background and origins are likewise not widely known, though aren't classified secrets either.)

Echo gives Dre a sharp look when he mentions Brainiac from the future, but focuses mostly on Zatara.

She adds, "We should decide on a mission leader. Otherwise we'll spend too much time arguing over each course of action."

Walking Dad

First Post

"I vote for Batgirl for not sending me on a suicide mission at first opportunity." Dre answers quickly, rising his right hand.

On the other side she didn't warn me about the quick start of the Javelin either...

[sblock=OOC]

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1
(Varies based on shape)

(currently Damage 9, Impervious 8 & Infravision)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

Last edited:

cassius335

First Post

Dre looks suddenly very sad: "Yes, but from pictures I can only learn a shape, not it's abilities... and I'm further limited since I arrived in this time and space..."

Suddenly he smiles again: "But I know a dragonlike shape... ok, it's more like a pterodactyl, but purple and with three eyes..."

"Can it carry four people?"

She adds, "We should decide on a mission leader. Otherwise we'll spend too much time arguing over each course of action."

"I vote for Batgirl for not sending me on a suicide mission at first opportunity." Dre answers quickly, rising his right hand.

"I vote Echo." Solaris said. "No offense to Batgirl, but out of all of us, Echo seems to be the most together and the one with the best handle on what we're doing."

hero4hire

Explorer
"I can easily conjure an image of Superman. But i do have another suggestion. Xenomorph shifts into the guise of Superman whilst we follow cloaked by my magic. We have the advantage of guile and not splitting our forces. Of course the flying part may be an issue. Otherwise I think the underground approach has merit."

ww.jpg

As the others discuss electing a leader, Wonder Girl says nothing, quietly growing impatient and frustrated. If there was anything she couldn't stand when training with the Amazons, it was chain of command. Didn't her comrades trust each other just to do the right thing in battle? People needed their help!

OOC: Oh, what a naive little girl.

"I can easily conjure an image of Superman. But i do have another suggestion. Xenomorph shifts into the guise of Superman whilst we follow cloaked by my magic. We have the advantage of guile and not splitting our forces. Of course the flying part may be an issue. Otherwise I think the underground approach has merit."

Wonder Girl taps a black gloved finger to her chin, thinking for a moment.

"Can you do both - make a fake Superman AND cloak everyone?

"If not, I can carry Dre in while I'm invisible... it should look like he's, well, doing the Superman thing, just flying like a bird. Or a plane. Also, if Dre gets attacked, I'll be right there to help."

Wonder Girl paused for a moment, blinking. "Wait, how many of you can't fly?"

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post

"I cannot carry much in my flying forms. They are not bigger than you." Dre answers answers Solaris first, before addressing Wonder Girl.

"No offense of your abilities, but any weapon designed to hurt Superman will punch right through both of us (unless it relies on a specific Kryptonian weakness)."

[sblock=OOC]

Who is still with us? I think we lost Entity.

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1
(Varies based on shape)

(currently Damage 9, Impervious 8 & Infravision)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
Zatara shook his head at Wonder Girl's question. "Perhaps if the danger was great enough. But Magick is a fickle mistress...Ask too much of her at once and she take back more than you bargained for."

Thejoshie

First Post
Batgirl also fell silent at the leader talk. She didn't want to lead. That would bring more responsibilities, more opportunities to screw up, more... randomness.

She was almost thrilled when Solaris brought up Echo. It gave her a way out. "I also cast my vote for Echo."

Short and simple. "I don't approve of the plan... but if there is truly no other way, then I have no objection."

Remove ads