M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

cassius335

First Post
As the fly across the city Zatara is suprisingly silent; either appreciating the spectacular view for the first time, or taking Wonder Girl's physical warning (in the form of a rapidly growing bruise under his sleeve) to heart.

Solaris is equally silent, alternating between trying not to ogle Batgirl (failing every now and again before catching himself) and quietly enjoying Zatara's pain.

If need be, I can always hold him for Wonder Girl to hit again... or do it myself. Either works

There is a massive shield in place over the Daily Planet, coming off a machine sitting on top of the Bronzed Planet on the roof. Flying over it, you can see the surface of the machine outside the shield, inviting a flier like Superman to enter. The shield has carved into the ground around the Planet.

A ring of cars and larger vehicles ring the building, a police barricade. Beyond that, a space has been cleared for the Javelin.

"Are there any sensors on this jet?" Solaris asked Echo. "If so, maybe we can get a read on that forcefield?"

Last edited:

Thejoshie

First Post
"Alright, I'm landing. Echo, can you get a read of that barrier?"

Batgirl flipped the VTOL engines back on. Luckily, the near collison with the Lex Corp building didn't damage the ship.

And nobody noticed.

She loosened the death grip on the control throttle, lowering the Javelin...

OOC: And here comes the check...

Shayuri

First Post
As the jet overflew the Daily Planet, Echo was manipulating the console she sat at, trying to get information on the force field and the generator sitting on top. She grimaced as a few of the others suggested that she do as she was already in the process of doing, but didn't otherwise react.

hero4hire

Explorer
Good job Bat-Mite! We just might do this thing.

"Oh yeah and by the way can you get a reading on that barrier?" called to Echo with a smirk.

cassius335

First Post
Good job Bat-Mite! We just might do this thing.

"Oh yeah and by the way can you get a reading on that barrier?" called to Echo with a smirk.

"Wonder Girl, hit him again please." Solaris asked, sighing. Meanwhile, he was still trying to guess who the villian was... as well as try to focus his attention on the cyborg and not the cute blonde.

Maybe if I can get Batgirl alone later...

Solaris shook his head to dispel that thought.

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
Solaris: You mean the cute cyborg rather than the cute blonde? Or the cute brunette? These are superhero girls.

Sorry for the delay. I'm prepping something for the next scene, and the adventure as a whole, and finding time to do this stuff as I go.

cassius335

First Post
Solaris: You mean the cute cyborg rather than the cute blonde? Or the cute brunette? These are superhero girls.

OOC: Solaris doesn't think Echo is cute *shrugs* the cyborg part is getting in the way there. As for the cute brunette... Wonder Girl might be of interest, if she wasn't busy crushing on Batman.

Sorry for the delay. I'm prepping something for the next scene, and the adventure as a whole, and finding time to do this stuff as I go.

No prob. We're waiting for Echo to find the scanners...

fireinthedust

Explorer
Echo: the force field could be lowered, likely from a remote control module inside the building. Trying to destroy it directly may cause an explosion: find the control signal and shut it down.

It's also an invitation: get up there and go through the top of the field. Clearly a challenge to which ever hero is supposed to fight this battle (likely Superman in mind here).

Note: the Javelin isn't that complex: really user friendly computers and controls. Intimidating is all.

cassius335

First Post
It's also an invitation: get up there and go through the top of the field. Clearly a challenge to which ever hero is supposed to fight this battle (likely Superman in mind here).

OOC: Hmm...

OOC: But... but he's BATMAN! <swoon> And Wonder Girl's hair is black, for the record.

OOC: Doesn't black hair fall under "brunette"?

"I'd rather save it for whoever is causing trouble down there... we know what we're dealing with yet?"

""I wish we had least had a name so we could Wiki the guy causing this."

Remove ads