M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Erekose13

Explorer
As Ashnar turns to leave the room, Tenebrynn says, "Wait Ashnar, Rinaldo, look here I think that there is a secret passage under this flagstone. Here give me a hand." He then bends down to inspect the flagstone before trying to lift it.

Patlin

Explorer
Tor frowns as Tenebrynn begins to inspect the concealed door.

"Charlarn, how much healing power do you have left? Most of us are wounded, some still seriously. Are we ready to press on, or not?"

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar, surprised by Tenebrynns find, moves up to him, to help him examining, and if ready, opening the door. "That is an interesting place to put a concealed door. I would not have expected one after those zombies. Multi-level security, something to keep in mind."

Steve Jung

Explorer
orsal said:
"Thanks, Charlarn. Those foul creatures seemed rightfully afraid of the Lady's wrath."
"Yes they were. I fear that they are just the beginning of the corruption in this place."

Patlin said:
Tor frowns as Tenebrynn begins to inspect the concealed door.

"Charlarn, how much healing power do you have left? Most of us are wounded, some still seriously. Are we ready to press on, or not?"
"Only minor prayers, I'm afraid. I won't be able to ask the Searcher for more until the next day's morn. Irene may not have that time."

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Barbarian 1

Somac cleans the gore from his glaive, almost getting sick at the sight and smell of the undead flesh. He then moves over to where the others have gathered by the secret passage. Seeing Tor's sorry state, and hearing that Charlarn can spare no more healing prayers for now, he retrieves his own potion of cure light wounds.

"Here, friend, take this. Irene needs us to do our best to find her today. And we'll need your strength and bravery along the way," he says as he offers the potion to Tor.

Patlin

Explorer
"Thank you, Somac, I am in your debt!"

[dice]

The potion heals Tor 7 points. Tor is now at 12 of 14, and feeling much more comfortable about pressing on.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Under the stone flaggon is a dirt tunnel. From the cobwebs and damp earth, the party guesses it has not been used for a long time. It curves down and south, about 5 foot in diameter.

orsal

LEW Judge
Manzanita said:
Under the stone flaggon is a dirt tunnel. From the cobwebs and damp earth, the party guesses it has not been used for a long time. It curves down and south, about 5 foot in diameter.

"I confess I am quite curious what is found down there," Nurlan remarks, "since there must have been a good reason for hiding the entrance. Nevertheless, it is clear that no halfling has been taken there in the time since we last saw Irene. It would be at best a distraction from our purpose, and at worst a dangerous distraction. Let us replace the stone and continue our search."

Remove ads