M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Patlin

Explorer
Tor snarls as he keeps his chain whirling and at the ready. I seem to have gotten the big one's attention. Good. Better he should come for me than for Charlarn.

Seeing that the Ogre fired off his crossbow, and noting he did not immediately begin to reload it, Tor prepares to recieve a charge. ooc: Tor readies an action to take a 5' step forward and strike the first enemy coming within 15' of him.

Manzanita

First Post
Round 2

Since Venus hasn't been around for awhile, I will NPC her very passively. She's such a character; I don't know that I could NPC her well, and in general, I don't like NPCing at all. Venus, feel free to involve her when you return.

Irene dodges back to avoid the goblin archers, taking cover behind a rock. Somac moves back to defend the wizards. Jogging back, he sees two goblins perched on the top of the boulder. They are armed with shortbows. Somac raises his bow. It's a tough shot, and the barbarian is thankful for Nurlan's inspirational song as he puts an arrow into one's chest, though its leather armor seemed to protect it somewhat. (3 pts dmg)

Charlyn casts his spell and prepares for battle. (Bless cast, duration could exceed Nurlan's song, if nothing else...)

Nurlan reloads his heavy crossbow.

Jezibel ducks her head down and is now competely concealed by the canoe. (Tenebryn can restate his action.)

Ashnar dashes forward, gaining cover behind the catapault. (I hadn't moved Ashnar up last round b/c no one else in the group did, and he stated he would stay with the group.)

Rinaldo shoots again, this time imbedding his bolt in the ogre's thigh (6 pts dmg)

Tor remains on guard in front of the party (except Ashnar).

The ogre glances down at where Jezibel disapeared, then takes a step towards the canoe, as he begins reloading his massive crossbow. The two goblins on the boulder aim their arrows at Somac, now. Somac manages to jerk himself aside, but one arrow strikes a glancing blow. (2 pts) The wounded goblin by the canoe (who's not on the map!) fires an arrow ineffectively at the party.

Another figure appears, that of a hobgoblin partially concealed behind the hut on the party's left. It fires off an arrow which sails high of the party's heads.

Attachments

• beach.JPG
    beach.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 76

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

Velmont said:
OOC: Steve, Bless won't stack with Nurlan's song, maybe you want to reconsider your move...
OOC: I don't know if Charlarn would know that. Now he does. :)
Charlarn is still mounted, so he and his horse will make a double move (80 ft.) straight toward the hobgoblin. He'll try to guide the horse with his knees (Ride check DC 5; check +2)

Velmont

First Post
"It's my lucky day... hmmm, I should touch wood for that." Rinaldo recharge his crossbow before he takes an aim again at the Ogre, hoping to do as good as the last time.

Erekose13

Explorer
Round 2: Tenebrynn sees Jezibel take move cover and decides to move out and see if he can spot her anyways. He moves to the left around the big rock, staying close so hopefully the goblins on top cant get a good shot at him. If he can see Jezibel then he will launch his spell at her from the new vantage point.

[ooc:what is the big green area? forested? if so Tenebrynn will head there and take cover behind a tree to launch his spells from]

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Bbn2

Somac smiles to himself momentarily as his arrow finds a mark. He then attempts to provide some cover for Tenebrynn's move around the boulder, firing again at the goblin he already hit.

Remove ads