• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Velmont

First Post
Crossbow being more useless in a cave, Rinaldo sheat his crossbow and take his rapier, while moving toward the cave to give an hand to Irene.

"I wonder where that cave lead, but it must lead somewhere, or they wouldn't flee that way. Are you ok with those sea creature?"

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Bbn2

Seeing the hobgoblin fall from Rinaldo's blow directly in front of him, Somac gives a great cry with the thrill of the battle. He then sets his feet and bounds off into the cave after the other two filthy monsters.

OOC: I thought Somac drew his sword as part of a move during round 8. Sorry if I made a mistake on that.

Manzanita

First Post
Round 12

Irene moves to the opening of the cave. Somac rushes up with her. He notices that inside the cave is pitch dark. He can see only about 10 feet in with the day light, which reveals a 10 foot wide passage leading straight into the mountain. (Somac has only taken a move action thus far.) As he pauses, a bottle flies out of the darkness at him. It strikes the sand near his feet. It is a small glass flask almost filled with a pale brown liquid.

Charlyn shoots his crossbow at one of the sahaugin just off shore of the cave. He hits it in the head and it sinks under the waves. Nurlan fires at another, but misses.

Ashnar shoots at the partially submerged sahaugins and misses. Rinaldo switches weapons, and prepares to advance. Tor shoots again, striking S8 in the shoulder (4 pts).
(Tenebrynn can still act, Tor also has a partial action remaining.)

orsal

LEW Judge
Heads up: I may be called away for a family emergency any moment this week. If When that happens, I'm not sure if I'll be accessing ENworld. So don't be surprise if I go missing. Nurlan will generally go with the flow. At the moment he'd like to finish of the sahuagin, then have the whole group organize before invading the cave, but if everyone else runs headlong into the cave he'll follow. If needed, he has both a torch and a light spell. In battle his first concern is to inspire courage.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

Charlarn thinks to himself, Somac should be able to keep Irene safe. He reloads and fires again at a sahuagin.

Remove ads